This new feature was announced some months ago so is normal that most of our users don't know about it or how to use it efficiently, first you can find them in the HK menu tab which we're very proud of.
So what this merge does and why is different from the normal forge? First let's check the basic but core features of the merge:
- Each merge just costs 1 BUDS as a symbolic payment (to avoid BUGS)
- Avatar 1 takes a PORTION of the POWER and XP of the second avatar, meanwhile in the forge takes all the POWER and XP of the second avatar plus a bonus.
- The portion of STATS that the avatar 1 takes from the avatar 2, depends on the level of your active avatar which goes from 5% up to 35% and will be expanded over the level 100. (Part of the perks of the system level we're building)
"So what's the use-case of the merge? I mean looks like I either just keep using the normal forge or send the individual avatars to raids cause i'm just taking a portion of the second avatar"
That would be a fair observation and is that this feature has to be used strategically and works with the following concept:
Forge has a few rules and one of them is that you can't forge avatars with more than 5 levels of difference (+-) meaning that at some point to keep increasing the stats of one avatar through forge you will need a second one with 5 levels of difference which for example above level 60 gets harder and harder.
This forge rule isn't present in the merge.
This merge feature is amazing to create a low-level avatar with a lot of POWER and that should be used later in the forge, in the early levels to help you in creating a raider champion easier and probably cheaper than following the normal path.
As always, this feature requires doing some numbers over it to take the most advantage of it and also will be more efficient for your active avatar has a high level, the higher the level of your active avatar (the one you have in your farming profile) the higher rates you can get from the merge and also you enjoy other perks over the ecosystem.
¿How to support HK development?
Considering the last downtrends of the market, this has affected us in our development funding, so we really appreciate every kind of help you can give us by supporting our work.
If you like how we are developing the Hashkings metaverse/ecosystem there are plenty ways in which you can give us a hand:
- Leave us a supporting message in our discord <3
- Upvote and share our posts
- Writing posts about Hashkings (we love organic growth)
- Upgrading water towers
- Buying avatar packs
- Voting for our HIVE witness @hashkings
- Voting for our development proposal. # VOTE HERE 🔥
- Farming Game
- Raids Game
- Hashkings wiki
- Hashkings HUB
- Avatars forge
- BUDS staking
And of course on HIVE