Hear, hear, good Battle Mages: Ships from all around Splinterlands are setting sail for Praetoria, to find fame and fortune on its mysterious shores. The Deeds have been sold and surveyed and summoners and monsters are ready to be sent to the Shard Mines, Grain Farms and Research Studies. But what to build where and when with what is the million Dark Energy Crystal question. If there would only be a magical Landsheet to help with your preparations...
Will you be tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties - and will you make it square?
I have been working long and hard on pulling together all the magic available to me and with the help of smart goblins, kobolds, dwarves and even some dragons, I have completed the impossible task:
The Ultimate Landsheet
Please enjoy my tool for land, to join the goldrush at the
Yukon fields of Praetoria. Enter your cards in the Cards sheets, enter your plots in the Plots sheets and then place your workers in the Worker slots.
You have many dropdowns to select your worksite, plot rarity, terrain type, territory, card splinter, card rarity, card foil and card set.
You can also add your other land assets, like Runis, Totems and Titles.
All the relevant calculations will then be made for you, including:
- Clearing Cost in PP
- Clearing Days
- Time Crystals required to clear plot
- Net Grain production per hour
- Food production per hour
- Research points per hour
- SPS PP
- Fragments % per hour
- Fragments % per day
- Statistics for your total SPS PP
- Statistics for your total Fragment Chance per hour in average
- Statistics for total Grain per hour/day/week/month
- Statistics for total Secret points per hour/day/week/month
- Statistic for your 10k Castle tax (how much does your Castle get from a 10k claim)
- Statistic for your 10k Keep tax (how much does your Keep/Castle get from a 10k claim)
Additionally, I added my entire calculations from my Alpha Production Points and Beta Production Points posts, showing you all total cards that exist in circulation for these two sets, including how many max can ever exist and fill X amount of plots on land and produce Y amount of basePP.
There is still quite a few manual entries and adjustments you need to do. You will actually see my own latest settings with my plots and my monsters, to have a sample view.
- Please create a copy of the landsheet
- Familiarize yourself with how the landsheet looks like fully filled to get an idea of what you are actually seeing there. Check out the bottom, where you can switch between four sheets: Plots, Cards, Statistics and Total Cards.
- Delete 99% of the monsters and plots, keep only 1-X rows as a reference and for the dropdowns.
- Add your plots to the plot sheet and cards/monsters to the card sheet (the card sheet is actually optional but I highly suggest using it for better overview). No need to fill out all columns, some are redundant and only for your own entertainment, like Card ID, for example. Pro Tip: Download a CSV file of your cards and plots from Peakmonsters. Copy/paste what you need from there into the landsheet.
- Make use of all the dropdowns in the landsheet. It is easy and fast and nice to look at. Copy/past works for that as well.
- Add your monsters to the Worker 1-5 columns. This is a bit tricks but not much, plus I added a nice note to the top row, which tells you exactly how to do it: You can either just enter the raw PP directly OR link to the actual PP cell, which I highly suggest.
- Select your worker terrain bonus in the W1%-W5% columns. You have the options between 10%, 5%, 0, -5% and -50%. Keep in mind: Terrain bonus is added to basePP and can push you ABOVE the max 100,000 basePP.
Non of the information in the landsheet is with any guarantee. Please doublecheck the 1.5 Whitepaper for all formulas and calculations.
Feel free to report any errors or suggestions to me on Discord or HIVE. I will try to update the landsheet then.
You MUST be logged into a Google account, to get access to all features like dropdowns. It does not show them when you are not. You will miss out in that case.
- Added Legendary Runi option
- Fixed production boost for Legendary/Epic Occupied/Magic
- Completley revamped the worker terrain bonus and added extra columns with dropdowns
- Updated the "Food /hr" costs (it included the terrain bonus before but that was incorrect
- Updated the "Net Grain /hr) costs (it substracted the food costs before taxes but it is taxes first and then the food costs)