(Google translate from Czech)
The previous topics, devastation (7/2) and recovery (8/2), did not fall on "fertile ground". It's nothing to do. That's why I have another "specialty" for you :-)
So far, we have admired the beauties of nature on various topics. We also touched on the unpleasant topic of "devastation".
But do you know the nature around you so well that you will be able to survive (without the achievements of civilization) for a few days only with what nature has to offer? Do you know what to make makeshift sandals or which plants to eat?
I ask because you will become in the topic for this round of the competition
One does not have to fail on a desert island to get into trouble. All you have to do is "get lost" on a trip to the mountains or lose supplies from home.
I feel that this challenge will test your knowledge :-)
Your tasks for this challenge:
- take documentary photographs
- let us know what others you have found and used for your "survival"
for example edible plants, plant fibers, natural direction indicators, etc.
It's a challenging topic, so focus only on your immediate surroundings. I would not like you to really get lost in the tasks :-).
Also, don't forget to follow the basic rules of the ANC competitions.
Rules for participation in the thematic challenge:
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
Prizes to win:
1st: 3 NC
2nd: 2 NC
3rd: 1 NC
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#contest-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Note: The above channels on the DNA discord are for voting only! Do not post links to your competition articles and photos here!
I ask the participants of the competition NOT to VOTE for their own article at the discord !! It's not compatible with good manners :-)
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition (FREE TOPIC) organized by the @bucipuci
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @oscurity, @nelinoeva, @jlufer community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community