What is Plastering Process
Plastering is present all around us; there are various types of plastering, with each of them has different mixing techniques and applications. Hence, it is essential to be able to identify which type is best suitable for your project. This step-by-step guide will give you detailed information on how to perform the Plastering process.
Plastering in construction is the process of covering masonry/blockwork walls in the construction of houses and other structures with a mixture of cement and sand along with the required quantity of water.
The requirement of the good mortar are as follows:
- It should be adhered to during climatic changes and to the background.
- It should be economical.
- It should be hard and durable.
- Plastering should be made used in all weather conditions.
- It should effectively avoid penetration of moisture from the outer surfaces to the internal block/structure.
- It should possess good workability.
Sieving out rubble's from the plaster sand for easy usage and best quality results
This is the rubbles that is been sieves out from the plastering sand.
Mixing of cement and plastered sand.
Preparation of the surfaces that will be plastered.
Mixing of cement and plastered sand for plastering work