Hello Hivers and Splinterlands gamers!
You can read about it HEREhttps://ecency.com/hive-13323/@splinterlands/share-your-battle-weekly-challenge-animated-corpse
The Featured Monster
THEME: ANIMATED CORPSE
Abilities: VOID AT LEVEL 4
Melee Mayhem- Melee Attack Monsters can attack from any position.
Given the low Mana and the ruleset of this game:
1. Field all Melee attack Monsters.
2. Field the strongest and fastest Monsters possible.
The LineupClick the link below to watch the battle.
Summoner Zintar Mortalis: All enemy Melee Monsters have -1 Melee attack.
1. Haunted Spirit: Heal- Speed of 2, Melee attack for 3 -1, Health of 8. This Monsters restores a portion of its Health in every round.
2. Skeleton Assassin: Sneak- Speed of 3, Melee Attach of 1, Health of 3. This Monster targets the last Monster of the enemy team instead of the first.
3. Theme Monster Animated Corpse- Speed of 1, Melee Attack of 2 -1, Health of 6. Although this monster has no abilities, it can attack from any position by virtue of the Ruleset.
4. Furious Chicken- Speed of 1, Melee Attack of 1, Health of 1.
WATCH THIS BATTLE! I guarantee you'll enjoy it!
1. My Skeleton Assassin take down enemy Serpentine Spy.
2. Theme Monster Animated Corpse demolishes enemy the enemy tank Cerebus
3. Theme Monster Animated Corpse vanquishes enemy Flame Monkey.
4. Theme Monster Animated Corpse decimates enemy Battering Ram.
5. Theme Monster Animated Corpseeliminates the enemy Ant Miners for the win! NICE.
The Battle Result
My opponent fielded 5 cards three of them were gold cards at level 3.
I was left with only 2 Monsters while my opponent had 4 Monsters standing. But the enemy tank was down to only 1 Health. Once my Theme Monster Animated Corpse eliminated the tank, it was pretty much my battle!
There you have it! Until the next time...
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Join the Ladies of Hive Community and the Ladies of Hive in discord.
Would you like to support The Ladies of Hive Community?
Consider giving a delegation!