Just packaged and uploaded Hivebar 0.0.1, which puts a price ticker of HIVE and HBD into your status bar.
- The price is fetched from @coingecko API.
- You can set a custom interval, in seconds.
- An 🆙 emoji appears if the price is up in the last 24 hours
|Set Custom interval||Success|
- The application is not signed since I didn't register an Apple developer account, yet. It's also possible that you can package yourself. (Instructions are below)
- command line developer tools needs to be installed for the app to run.
Instructions to package it yourself
$ python3 -m venv hivebar-env $ source hivebar-env/bin/activate $ git clone https://github.com/emre/hivebar $ pip install rumps py2app requests $ cd hivebar $ python setup.py py2app
Check /dist directory for the .app file and run it.