The proposal to fund this project is almost funded (76%).
You can vote for it here:
Since my last update, I've been working on deploying a stable public beta for HAF Plug & Play.
Pull Request: https://github.com/imwatsi/haf-plug-play/pull/7
It is now live at https://plug-play.imwatsi.com. The node is currently syncing and you can view the status of each element by either:
- visiting https://plug-play.imwatsi.com/ or
- making this call on the API - https://github.com/imwatsi/haf-plug-play/blob/master/docs/api/standard_endpoints.md#get_sync_status
Calling dApp developers
You can now integrate your dApps data in Plug & Play. The core code is stable enough to start building
plugs for apps now. I am starting work on Podping's plug and endpoints this week.
If you want to use Plug & Play in your dApp, just get in touch with me and we'll discuss your PostgreSQL data schemas and endpoint designs.
The following endpoints are available currently:
- get_sync_status: the node's sync status
- get_ops_by_block: all custom_json ops within a specified block number
- ping: ping endpoint
- get_follow_ops: a list of global follow ops within the specified block range (or last 24 hours if not specified)
- get_account_followers: a list of Hive accounts that are following the provided Hive account
- get_reblog_ops: a list of global
reblogops within the specified block range (or last 24 hours if not specified)
- get_account_reblogs: a list of all reblogs an account has made
Reblog operations are split into two
custom_json ops, one with the
reblog ID and one with the
follow ID. The current server supports
reblog based operations, I'm working on supporting the
follow reblog ops.
Current work scope
- onboard Podping
- complete support for all
- add support for the reblogs done under the
- onboarding website
That's it for this update!
You can vote for the proposal here:
I run a Hive witness node:
- Witness name:
- Witness name: