In addition to bug fixes and general identifier name changes for Hive assets, this version of Radiator now incorporates
hive-ruby as the primary basis for interacting with the blockchain.
So why use Radiator at all when you can just use the
hive-ruby gem directly? Well, that's because Radiator can do failover as well as access the Hive Engine API.
Not only that, Radiator can also still work with Steem (and Steem Engine), if you're into that sort of thing.
To update your applications:
Changes in v0.4.8
- Eclipse Update
- Now wrapping
Changes in v0.4.7
- Added restful fallback for
- Fix beneficiary serialization (thanks @eonwarped)
Changes in v0.4.6
- Added health check and persist option
- Radiator v0.4.5 - Engine Support
- Radiator v0.4.0 - AppBase Update
- Radiator v0.3.0 - Now With Failover Support