On the 1st of every month, Hive Gardens get together and share their gardens. I can't believe it's December already - that means your garden could be getting festive, or you're contemplating how it's getting toward the end of another year in the Hive Garden!
If your garden is under snow, water, or snails, it doesn't matter. You can still join in by:
- sharing a friend's garden
- writing a garden themed story
- reflecting on what comes next on your gardening journey
- writing about your favourite plant
- writing a garden produce recipe
and countless other ways to support the Hive Garden by writing great content!
- Please only one photo of each plant. Try to be selective with your photos.
- No A.I images or content
- Minimum of 300 words
- Engage with others in the community
- Reblog this post
- Mention the challenge somewhere in your post
- Use the first tag #gardenjournal and post in the community
- Drop your link below to qualify
Food & Medicine Growers Prize: 2 Hive
Passionate Gardener Prize: 2 Hive
Awesome Presentation/Photos Prize: 2 Hive
There may be other prizes if there are a lot of entries and quality posts!
Above all, have fun - and happy gardening!
We support gardening, homesteading, cannabis growers, permaculture and other garden related content. Delegations to the curation account, @gardenhive, are welcome!*