Español | English
Hello community♡ Today I was encouraged to participate in Miss @cami.rojas initiative. Movies are a great escape for those days we need to distract ourselves or just spend a pretty nice time in the company of family and friends. Honestly I don't usually watch movies very often, so the few I have seen mostly seem great.
1. Película favorita | 1. Favorite movie
2. Película que más te ha hecho llorar | 2. Movie that made you cry the most
The truth is that one of my favorite movies and the one that has made me cry is "Me before you" its plot caught me from the beginning, there are days when I just want to see a movie and even though there are thousands that I haven't seen yet I prefer to watch it again and again.
3. Película más romántica | 3. More romantic film
There are many romantic films that trap us and make us cry with emotion because we go very deep into the story. For me, one romantic film that has enchanted me is "Our Lovers". I know the title sounds contradictory but once you see it you will understand why I put it in this place.
4. Peor película | 4. Worst film
One of the worst movies I have seen from the scenes to the dialogues is "Green Lantern".
5. Película que te hizo enamorarte de un actor | 5. Movie that made you fall in love with an actor
In 2014 was the premiere of the movie "Maze runner" which its plot is quite good, based on science fiction. Thomas, who is the main actor, was the one I fell in love with at first sight, after its premiere I saw the movie several times just because of the actor hahaha.
6. Película sorpresiva| 6. Surprise Movie
"Under the Same Star" has a rather unexpected ending as it turned out in a way that one of the main actors died, which was something I didn't expect.
7. Película mejor desarrollada| 7. Best developed film
For me, all the movies that are recorded with stop motion have a place in my heart because the work that has been invested in them is really hard and besides, they have a very good plot.
8. Mejor película infantil|8. Best Children's Film
I love animated films, I think I've seen more of them but there are always some that no matter how many years go by remain in my memory, which was one that premiered in 2010 "My favorite villain" there was the first time I saw the minions which I find adorable and funny at the same time.
9. Película más graciosa|9. Funniest Movie
For my tastes "They are like children" has seemed to me a pretty funny and entertaining movie. It teaches us that in spite of the time that passes we always have to keep our inner child in mind and never let it die.
10. Película que todos aman pero yo no|10. Movies that everyone loves but I don't
"Fast and furious" Why? It's really the kind of movie that doesn't appeal to me at all.