Hello friends, I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! Today I join the initiative of Creative Sunday I share a recipe, this is a totally simple, easy and delicious dessert, a quesillo 🍮 with maria cracker, this dessert combines the softness of the quesillo with the crunchy and delicious texture of the crackers our taste buds woke up and entered a moment of delight and happiness while we enjoyed every bite.
Without further ado, here are the ingredients and the step-by-step:
For the quesillo:
340 grams of condensed milk
340 grams of liquid milk
28 maria cookies
3 teaspoon vanilla essence
6 tablespoons rum
For the caramel:
30 grams of water
100 grams of sugar
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝕊𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕓𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡:
- To begin we prepare the caramel, since after making the mixture it must be cold. In a tray or a mold to make quesillo we add the sugar together with the water, this should soak all the sugar, we take to medium heat and let it cook until the sugar dissolves and no lumps remain, when it turns an amber color, we remove the caramel from the heat and spread it very carefully on all sides of the mold.
- Next, prepare the quesillo mixture, cut the crackers into four pieces and add them to the blender cup.
- Separate the eggs one by one in a bowl to make sure they are not spoiled. Then, we transfer them to the blender beaker.
- Add the condensed milk.
- Add the liquid milk.
- Add the vanilla essence, then the rum and beat for 3 minutes until the mixture becomes completely homogeneous..
- Once the mixture is ready and the caramel has cooled in the mold, pour the mixture over the mold. Then, cover it with aluminum foil and place it in a larger pan with warm water to bake it in a bain-marie.
- Transfer to the oven previously lit for 95 minutes. After the time has elapsed, check and do the toothpick test, if it comes out dry, remove and let it cool at room temperature.
- Then, when it is cool and has reached room temperature, transfer to the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before unmolding.
- We chop, serve and enjoy our delicious quesillo de galleta maría, a delicious dessert to share at snack time. Come and try this delicious quesillo!
- Thank you very much for your visit, a thousand blessings.