Hello everyone 👋👋👋 I hope you all doing well. I have started taking an online course on programming that focuses on Python. So I made the decision to post it on my blog in the hopes that it may help someone and that I will learn more. "When we educate others, we educate ourselves,"
PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE: WHAT IS IT?
Python is a general-purpose programming language that can be dynamically initialized, it is high level, and simple to learn. Since it has a simple syntax and handles memory management, it is a general-purpose programming language that can be used for a variety of tasks. It is also simple to learn. The most well-known and often employed programming language is this one.
PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE HISTORY
Guido van Rossum developed Python at the Netherlands' national research institute for mathematics and computer science in 1991. Instead of the typical snake that most might imagine, Python was called after the television program "Monty Python's Flying Circus." 2008 saw the release of Python 3, which was created with a focus on readability of code and convenience of use.
WHY PYTHON, AS COMPARED TO OTHER PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
- It is made to have logical, straightforward code that is simple to read and understand.
- It has many existing Python modules and frameworks, enabling users to use Python for a wide range of activities.
- Places more emphasis on optimizing development time than processing time on a computer
- Excellent online documentation
WHAT WE CAN DO WITH PYTHON
Python has a lot of importance but just a few to mention are below;
- Python can be used to automate simple tasks such as- searching for files and editing them, scraping information from a website, reading and editing excel files ,working with PDFs, automate emails & text messages and filling out of forms
- It can be used for Data science and Machine learning that can be used to analyze large data files, create visualizations, perform machine learning tasks, create and run predictive algorithms.
- Creating websites
To install the Python App on your PC running Windows, MacOS, or Linux, follow these instructions: Visit WWW.anaconda.com/downloads and select option one.
- Scroll down and select the Operating System category. Download the 64-bit graphical installer if you are running a newer version of Windows; otherwise, download the 32-bit graphical installer. "
- “ Add Anaconda3 to my Path environment Variable" should be clicked.
- Search for the “anaconda “ App and open
Please let me know if this has an impact by adding to the discussion in the comments section so I can take further action. Thank you for reading, I will greatly appreciate your support.