Another day of great places and stories around the globe to read about! This time we have great stories from Australia, France, Slovenia, Vietnam, The US, New Zealand, Canada, Vietnam, Spain, Indonesia, Thailand, Ecuador, The UK, Colombia, and Romania - So a little bit of everything! - Enjoy ;)
All featured posts are visible on the Editors Choice Map and upvoted by @pinmapple, @blocktrades, @theycallmedan and the curation trail. For more travel digests check out #traveldigest.
Our winners today 🍍
🥇 The mindblowing cycling path along the emerald Soca River, Slovenia by @miljo76
After a long rainy period and rather cold weather for this time of year, the sun finally shone again and the real summer turning point arrived. Temperatures soared and summer feelings quickly came to the surface. My son had a tournament on Sunday morning, so my wife and I had the morning free. We decided to spend that pleasant Sunday morning on the bike. We didn't have time to go somewhere far, so we chose a cycle route in our neighborhood. And this is also one of the most beautiful and picturesque cycling routes in Slovenia, which took us through the beautiful nature along the Soca River.
🥈 A spiritual journey to Linh Phuoc Pagoda in Da Lat, Vietnam by @sophronia
Hello everyone, how's your Monday going? Today has been a tiring day for me, but I'll set aside all the negativity to share with you a place that I love visiting in the city of Da Lat.
Last week, I spent 2 days traveling and visiting my brother in Da Lat. It was my first time visiting this city, and I've heard and known a lot about it. It's beautiful, romantic and has some tourist attractions for visitors to visit. I took advantage of my short time in Da Lat to experience visiting some famous places here. Linh Phuoc Pagoda was the first stop on my tour. According to my knowledge, this pagoda is about 8km from the center of Da Lat. Its address is 120 Tu Phuoc Street, Ward 11, Da Lat City, Lam Dong Province, Vietnam.
🥉 The nice and not so nice of Marseille, France by @livinguktaiwan
Before I came to Marseille in France, most of the online reviews I read about the city didn't have much good to say about it. Although it's France's second largest city, it lacks Paris cosmopolitan, or Nice's glamour. So I really didn't have high expectations of it, not that it mattered, I was in town for a day only. Our cruise bus dropped us outside the Cathedral, a stunning building. My plan was to come back to visit in the afternoon before I returned to the cruise ship. But as @grindle said recently "the best plan is not to have a plan", I never made it back here.
- Endicott Arm and Dawes Glaciers Bay, Alaska, The US by @ekimhive31
- Leaving My Worries Behind, Traveling to Rotorua, New Zealand by @glecerioberto
- Hiking to the Ink Pots in Banff, Banff National Park, Canada by @crypticat
- A sunday at the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Australia by @betterthanhome
- Swallow Tower day and night - Champa architecture, Tuy Hoa, Vietnam by @whitebean
- Collegiate Church of Santa Cruz de Castaneda, Spain by @juancar347
- A visit in Tjpe Hwie Kiong, The Oldest Temple in Kediri, Indonesia by @queen-silvia
- Enjoy at Wat Nong Yao and Nong Yao Fresh Market, another beautiful Lanna art style temple, Chiang Rai, Thailand by @kriang3teejoe
- Jumping off point for the Galapagos Islands, Guayaquil, Ecuador by @dtam
- London Eye overview of the city, The UK by @sergiomendes
- Let's visit the beautiful Chinese temple, The Langat River of Selangor State, Malaysia by @newhope1988
- North coast, Irun, Spain by @haastrecht
- Visiting The Catedral Basílica Metropolitana de Bogotá, Colombia by @dojeda
- Let's discover Csernovics-Karolyi Castle and Botanical Garden in Macea, Romania by @triplug
Support pinmapple and HaveyoubeenhereThe more support we get, the more we can give back! Want to help?
Delegate to Pinmapple!
Follow our curation trail
Upvote the Traveldigest
Did you know we made an awesome mobile application for the travel community?
Join over 400 travelers there!
You can use it to post directly to Hive and Pinmapple!
Want to know more about what we're up to next?
Join our Discord
Follow us on Twitter
Want to learn a bit more about our projects?
Learn more about Pinmapple
Learn more about Haveyoubeenhere