Another day of great places and stories around the globe to read about! This time we have great stories from Canada, Vietnam, Italy, Venezuela, France, Australia, Czech Republic, Spain, Cuba, France, India, Turkey, and Romania - So a little bit of everything! - Enjoy ;)
All featured posts are visible on the Editors Choice Map and upvoted by @pinmapple, @blocktrades, @theycallmedan and the curation trail. For more travel digests check out #traveldigest.
Our winners today 🍍
🥇 World Cultural and Nature Heritage, Trang An, Vietnam by @minhtrang
It's been a week with many of my own things. I had time to relax today. And I will be back with a new post, a new place today with everyone. The place that I would like to recommend is Trang An in Ninh Binh province. Trang An is a place recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural and natural heritage. If everyone comes to Vietnam, this place cannot be missed.We rented motorbikes to Trang An. When entering, each person will buy a ticket to visit, each ticket costs about 10 dollars for an adult. We will begin our journey on the boats. We were very excited to experience the boat ride on the river. Each person will put on their own life jackets and start moving. Beautiful natural scenery, rivers make me very excited. It is a wonderful feeling to sit on the boat and enjoy the wonderful beauty of Trang An.
🥈 Hiking up to Bertha Lake, Canada by @crypticat
Waterton Lakes National Park is the perfect weekend getaway for people living in Southern Alberta or close to it. It's located just across from Glacier National Park in Montana and is just as stunning. There is a campsite in this small town and a classic hotel, The Prince of Wales where we stayed. If you watched the show "The Last of Us" you would recognize this place as it was passed off as an American resort town.
🥉 The discovery of the Ancient Tower of Porto Giunco, Italy 🗼 by @silviared945
I haven't forgotten about you, but these days I've been busy with some transfers, so I'm quite occupied and overwhelmed as usual with the suitcases. Therefore, I haven't found the time to make this post. However, today I want to share with you another very interesting experience I had in Sardinia. I returned to Porto Giunco beach, one of the most important beaches in Sardinia, located in the southwest. It's in a beautiful location. I went back there not only to relive the beauty of this beach from a naturalistic point of view but also as an art lover to learn about the history of these places and maybe get to see some of their monuments up close.
- My tour of the north and south of Monagas state, Venezuela by @belkyscabrera
- One morning of sightseeing in Saint-Malo, France by @iptrucs
- Flinders Chase National Park, Australia by @riverflows
- Where there is Krakonošovo, Prague, Czech Republic by @zirky
- Walking and talking with statues in Madrid, Spain by @mipiano
- The University of Havana, Cuba by @jordy0827
- Take a look at this Street Art in Paris, France by @belug
- Journey to the Last Village, Chhitkul, India by @himalayanwomb
- Boulevard. Nueva Gerona, Cuba by @r4f4
- Exploring Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park, Vietnam by @lehanna
- Taksim Square, Istanbul, Turkey by @hoosie
- Let's turn the clock back more than 200 years and stay there for a few moments, part.II, Huta Slavia, Romania by @triplug
- Xanthos Ancient City, Turkey by @passenger777
Support pinmapple and HaveyoubeenhereThe more support we get, the more we can give back! Want to help?
Delegate to Pinmapple!
Follow our curation trail
Upvote the Traveldigest
Did you know we made an awesome mobile application for the travel community?
Join over 400 travelers there!
You can use it to post directly to Hive and Pinmapple!
Want to know more about what we're up to next?
Join our Discord
Follow us on Twitter
Want to learn a bit more about our projects?
Learn more about Pinmapple
Learn more about Haveyoubeenhere