Another day of great places and stories around the globe to read about! This time we have great stories from Portugal, India, The Philippines, Norway, Serbia, The UK, Venezuela, Colombia, Spain, South Korea, Italy, The US, and Trinidad - So a little bit of everything! - Enjoy ;)
All featured posts are visible on the Editors Choice Map and upvoted by @pinmapple and our curation trail and potentially @blocktrades and @theycallmedan. For more travel digests check out #traveldigest.
Our winners today 🍍
🥇 A Day of Thrills, Hidden Waterfalls, and Lasting Memories by @kev.incredible
My day began at the early hour of 4 AM. I had to shower and take two rides on a public utility jeepney to reach our meeting point. We planned to gather outside Sunvida Tower near SM City Cebu Mall, where the jeepneys to Danao City pick up passengers. After nearly an hour of travel, we reached the base of Licos Peak. Without delay, we commenced our hike, with Alton leading the way and me playing the role of the sweeper. The initial part of the trail was covered in overgrown grass, suggesting that not many people had ventured there. However, I wasn't too concerned, as Alton and James are the navigators of the group.
🥈 I marked 100km mountain trail in Solang valley by @himalayanwomb
While working last night, I didn't realize when it was 12 o'clock. Yesterday, I had come on time after marking but one of our team had gone for Bhrigu Lake marking, it took a lot of time to get down, due to which it became dark and both of them got lost in the forest. Both of them showed wisdom and enabled track back on their smart watches, due to which both of them came back on the right track. So in this way we kept waiting for them till 11 pm, because of this we also had dinner late and slept very late.
🥉 A Tour of Cultural & Leisure Treasures – Póvoa de Varzim | Portugal by @aleister
The coastal city of Póvoa de Varzim, in Portugal, is a charming destination for lovers of culture, history and outdoor and seaside leisure activities, with a maritime heritage that intertwines with modernity. With the article i share today, i will bring to an end this brief visit made in a single afternoon, and for that very reason a lot was left unrecorded, but with the desire to one day return to infiltrate further into the interior and walk through those narrow, winding streets that lead us through the middle of the city, where we can find small squares and rustic buildings that stand in perfect contrast to recent and contemporary constructions.
- Sheep Fest, Kvinesdal, Norway by @norwaylife
- A fight of knights at a village festival, Belgrad, Serbia by @jelenaa
- The Landscape of Stourhead, The UK by @kathrynkw
- Van Allen belt mountain, Uttarakhand, India by @bittujos
- Weeping Mangrove Beach, Paraguaná Peninsula, Venezuela by @marnaza
- Strolling through the central park Simon Boliviar, Bogota, Colombia by @paoberroeta12
- Visit to Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain by @santigs
- Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, Seoul, South Korea by @lxsxl
- The Magic of Fonterutoli, Italy by @silviared945
- The secrets of "Secret Paradise" - Siocon, Cebu, Philippines by @callmesmile
- Council Bluffs Railroad, Omaha, The US by @coolmidwestguy
- Exploring Plage Petit l'Anse Beach For The First Time Ever in Toco, Trinidad by @lemniscate
Support pinmapple and join the Pinmapple communityThe more support we get, the more we can give back! Want to help?
Delegate to Pinmapple!
Follow our curation trail
Upvote the Traveldigest
Want to know more about what we're up to next?
Join our Discord
Follow us on Twitter