Another day of great places and stories around the globe to read about! This time we have great stories from Thailand, The US, The UK, Cuba, Venezuela, Colombia, Belgium, The Philippines, Italy, Spain, Portugal, and India - So a little bit of everything! - Enjoy ;)
All featured posts are visible on the Editors Choice Map and upvoted by @pinmapple and our curation trail and potentially @blocktrades and @theycallmedan. For more travel digests check out #traveldigest.
Our winners today 🍍
🥇 A Journey of Faith Discovering Bang Riang Temple's Wonders by @baibuaza
Bang Riang Temple, also known as Rat Upatham Temple, was an ancient sanctuary situated in Thap Put District, Phang Nga Province. This sacred place held a rich history filled with stories of devotion and tranquility. Perched atop Khao Lan, it was where human craftsmanship met the wonders of nature. At its core stood a breathtaking statue of Goddess Kuan Yin, radiating an aura of compassion that seemed to touch every visitor. Her eyes held a wisdom that felt boundless, gazing out over the lush landscape below. In a corner of the temple, safeguarded by majestic stone lions, rested the revered relics of Phra Buddha. Here, one could find the ashes of Chainak Prok and the towering Phra Mahathat Chedi. This spot felt like a bridge between our world and something greater.
🥈 Hiking to the Hot Springs by @derangedvisions
Yesterday, my wife, her sister and I went on a hike to the Fifth Water Hot Springs in Springville, Utah. The mountains are beautiful this time of year as the leaves are changing and beginning to fall. We had to leave our house pretty early in the morning because the trails can get very busy this time of year because everyone wants to see the fall colors.
🥉 Harry Potter Part 2! Deu/Eng by @lxsxl
After we had rested a bit halfway through the tour and slowly started to process the great impressions, we of course also wanted to check out the other sets. and there were still a lot of things left from the Harry Potter films that we hadn't seen yet. And right in the next hall there was the next highlight for us, the Hogwarts Express! Full size with steaming chimney. You could walk through the entire train and each compartment was beautifully decorated with props from the films.
- Obispo Street, enduring charm, Havanna, Cuba by @lileisabel
- Enjoying the waters of cayo peraza: morrocoy national park, Venezuela by @marnaza
- Laguna verde, part II of the guerro páramo, Colombia by @paoberroeta12
- Capital of Belgium Chocolate, Bruges, Belgium by @kathrynkw
- The Bohol National Museum Tour Part 1, Bohol, The Philippines by @kellyane
- Autumn has arrived, but there's still room for a few Tuscan villages, Italy by @silviared945
- La Maliciosa (The Malicious Mountain) Hike, Spain by @godfish
- Will We Make it to the Top, Nam Nao National Park, Thailand by @nomnomnoodle
- Conoce la Plaza Bolívar de San Francisco, Venezuela by @noalys
- My Visit to the National Air Force Museum, New Delhi, India by @riyaverma123
- Art exhibition at Qta Vasco de Gamma, Lisbon, Portugal by @biologistbrito
Support pinmapple and join the Pinmapple communityThe more support we get, the more we can give back! Want to help?
Delegate to Pinmapple!
Follow our curation trail
Upvote the Traveldigest
Want to know more about what we're up to next?
Join our Discord
Follow us on Twitter