Another day of great places and stories around the globe to read about! This time we have great stories from Germany, The Philippines, The US, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Mexiko, Thailand, Italy, Singapore and The UK - So a little bit of everything! - Enjoy ;)
All featured posts are visible on the Editors Choice Map and upvoted by @pinmapple and our curation trail and potentially @blocktrades and @theycallmedan. For more travel digests check out #traveldigest.
Our winners today 🍍
🥇 Super Nintendo World - Universal Hollywood Studios [EN/PT-BR] by @mengao
This weekend I went to Universal Hollywood Studios with my family. We had a few things to do in Los Angeles, and we took this chance to take the kids to check out this park. The main attraction of the park currently is the recently opened Super Nintendo World. This attraction was built in the lower lot of the park. Universal Hollywood is divided in upper lot and lower lot, the lower lot is down below a big hill, and is conected to the upper lot with a some big escalators. The lower lot has Jurassic Park, Transformers, Revenge of the Mummy, and now Super Nintendo World. Here in the first pictures below you can see Super Nintendo World from above, this is the view from the upper lot.
🥈 Königssee Germany: Kings Lake by @leaky20
The lake is located in the Bavarian region of Germany very close to the small town of Berchtesgaden. It's also right near to the border of Austria and the city of Salzburg, which was where we came from that morning. The bus ride was about 20 minutes or so from Berchtesgaden and we arrived on site in the mid-afternoon. During the ride over our tour guide had given us instructions on how to get to a scenic look out point at the lake and he suggested that we go there right away if we wanted to see it. We only had an hour at the location and it was quite far away. We really had to hustle to get there and back again, and remain on schedule.
🥉 Finding Serenity in the Beauty of Aloguinsan, Cebu Philippines by @rhianmaker
Hello hivers! It's another day, another adventure and I'll bring you to another place here in Cebu. We'll be going to the seawater where we can see the refreshing view of nature as well as enjoy the view of the beach. As we were on our way to the resort, we had a little conversation with the motorcycle driver there who was from the place and asked us where would be heading to. We then told the man and he replied that the Hidden Beach Resort was already closed 3 years ago but there is a beach beside that is open which is the Bugarak Beach Resort. He then asked us if we needed a tour guide or if we already had a table reserved in the place but we refused to have those because we were only planning to have a little dip in the sea and for us to save money. As we were traveling to the place the scenic view of nature and how it was really different from the city amazes me.
- Spectacular cliffs and creamy sand, Lampuuk Beach, Indonesia by @aquagelas
- Welcome to the rice fields, Mu Cang Chai, Vietnam by @hanghangg
- Insigne y Nacional Basílica de Santa María de Guadalupe, Mexico City, Mexico by @grindle
- A Visit to Museum Sonobudoyo Displaying Cultural Items Of Java, Indonesia by @macchiata
- The Temple of Leah, Cebu City, The Philippines by @nineglimpse
- Phop Phra Agricultural Celebration, Mae Sot, Thailand by @baibuaza
- Romanesque Beauty in Santa Maria di Portonovo and the Tower of Bosis, Italy by @silviared945
- Exploring the Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery, Singapore, Singapore by @funtraveller
- Change of Scenery: Edinburgh Scotland, The UK by @michelmake
- "Kundaleswara Mahadev" Kundaldham, India by @pranavgtd
- Bishop's Castle, Colorado, The US by @greddyforce
- Photography Locations Guide, Bangkok, Thailand by @mibreit-photo
Support pinmapple and join the Pinmapple communityThe more support we get, the more we can give back! Want to help?
Delegate to Pinmapple!
Follow our curation trail
Upvote the Traveldigest
Want to know more about what we're up to next?
Join our Discord
Follow us on Twitter