Another day of great places and stories around the globe to read about! This time we have great stories from India, The Philippines, Bulgaria, The UK, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Turkey, Trinidad, Argentina, and Chile - So a little bit of everything! - Enjoy ;)
All featured posts are visible on the Editors Choice Map and upvoted by @pinmapple and our curation trail and potentially @blocktrades and @theycallmedan. For more travel digests check out #traveldigest.
Our winners today 🍍
🥇 A Journey from Solang Valley to the Pinnacle of Friendship Peak (Part-01) by @himalayanwomb
A very famous peak growing in the lap of Pir-Panjal Mountain Range is “Friendship Peak”, its height according to “Indian Mountaineering Foundation” is 5289 meters and it is located in the very famous valley “Solang” of Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh. Let us know about this peak which has won big titles like “Non-Technical Peak” and “Tracking Peak” in such a short time. Hell Race has been organizing trail running races in Solang Valley for the last 3 years. Every year, Solang would reach there with a dream in his eyes that “this time together we will climb Beas Kund and Friendship Peak”, but after the race, instead of becoming a tracker, it is more fun to become a grizzly bear, under which any power in the world can take the body to the next level. Can't stop you from going into hibernation mode for 6 months.
🥈 The rock complex "Deaf Stones" by @vesytz
I visited this unique place - Deaf Stones in June of last year and the feeling it left in me is still very strong. The rock cult complex is located in the Eastern Rhodopes and according to data is one of the largest such complexes in this area. With a girlfriend we arrived by car, passing through the village of Malko Gradishte, and we went to the place by bicycle, passing a dirt road with beautiful surroundings.
🥉 Naga City Adventures: A Year-End Trail Tale by @kev.incredible
As we count down to the end of 2023, I can't seem to shake this feeling of something I can't figure out. 2023 was quite life-changing for me; I resigned from my job and was unemployed for months before diving into a new adventure. But amidst all those changes, one thing remained the same: my passion for the outdoors. During those unemployed months, the mountains and the outdoors were there for me, helping me manage the stresses of life—high expectations from family and friends, and the disappointments I encountered along the way.
- 3 Days and 2 Nights Escapade in Moalboal Cebu, The Philippines by @intoy.bugoy
- Wenford Dries. Bodmin. Cornwall, The UK by @grindle
- Around St John's Cathedral and the Fourvière Basilica, Lyon, France by @anttn
- Soria Road, Soria, Spain by @juancar347
- It's the Mossy Magic, Cebu, The Philippines by @callmesmile
- Discovering the Charming Village, Celle sul Rigo, Italy by @silviared945
- Visited "Hogwarts" in Tokyo, Japan by @nhhrm
- Belgrad Forest, Istanbul, Turkey by @mehmetfix
- One of the most beautiful white towns in Andalusia, Frigiliana, Spain by @gypsy-caravan
- Tales of the Urban Explorer: Shevington Community Primary School, The UK by @slobberchops
- Exploring a Hidden Beach, Yarra Bay, Trinidad by @lemniscate
- The highest view of the Punta Negra Dam, Argentina by @lauramica
- Chronicles of a short trip to the big island of Chiloé, Chile by @elethedog629
- Mountain lakes you don't want to miss, Covadonga, Spain by @pardinus
Support pinmapple and join the Pinmapple communityThe more support we get, the more we can give back! Want to help?
Delegate to Pinmapple!
Follow our curation trail
Upvote the Traveldigest
Want to know more about what we're up to next?
Join our Discord
Follow us on Twitter