All featured posts are visible on the Editors Choice Map and upvoted by @pinmapple and our curation trail and potentially @blocktrades and @theycallmedan. For more travel digests check out #traveldigest.
Our winners today 🍍
🥇 Iceland - Eastern Fjords, Detifoss waterfall and Husavik town by @miljo76
These days, when we are all watching the news about the possible volcano eruption near the town of Grindavik in south-western Iceland, I would like to share with you my memories of driving through the landscape of eastern Iceland. The area is not on “the top 5 list” when visiting Iceland, and we traveled through it because we had to cross from the southern to the northern part of the country, but we’ve loved it and had a great time.
🥈 Hluboka Castle - the most picturesque castle in Czechia by @delishtreats
We never miss an opportunity to visit Czechia - normally I would use Czech Republic, but I was told that Czechia should be used now. This time, it was our friend's birthday, so we decided to visit her for a few days. Every time we go there, we try to put at least one castle on our itinerary. Castle Hluboka has been on our list for many years, but we haven't managed to visit it before as it was always closed during our stay. I really wanted to see it because I heard so many positive reviews about it. And indeed they were all true!
🥉 Norway - Oslo | Beautiful city where you will lose yourself in its architecture | Night & Morning by @norwaylife
Previously I showed you the small towns of Norway which are not so crowded. This time we are going to visit Oslo, the capital city, which is really crowded compared to the areas where we live and life goes very fast here, you can see someone outside every single hour. It seems strange to us because if you follow us closely you know that there are 5000 people in the area where we live. In this post, I will show you Oslo with the photos I took both in the night and during the day, and I wanted to start with the statue photo you see above. It excites me to see such architecturally beautiful buildings in the city center. It also attracted my attention that there are so many sculptures all over the city. In this sense, I will prepare a separate post covering only the sculptures in Oslo.
- River Rafting, Pangalengan, Indonesia by @devyswan1
- Shopping District, Tokyo, Japan by @wittyzell
- Cave, Baltal, Jammu and Kashmir, India by @himalayanwomb
- Fishing Fort, Kaohsiung, Taiwan by @lhes
- City, Bassano del Grappa, Italy by @silviared945
- Beach, Mabini, Batangas, Philippines by @erang
- City, Narbonne, France by @mipiano
- Museum, Banda Aceh, Indonesia by @aquagelas
- Courtyard and Canal, St. Petersburg, Russia by @tatdt
- Park, Tel Aviv, Israel by @triplug
- Park, Malaga, Spain by @avdesing
- Botanic Gardens, Durban, South Africa by @jacoalberts
- City, Singapore, Singapore by @funtraveller
- Alpaca Club, Kundasang, Sabah, Malaysia by @luueetang
- Beach, Guardalavaca, Cuba by @im-yanizet
Support pinmapple and join the Pinmapple communityThe more support we get, the more we can give back! Want to help?
Delegate to Pinmapple!
Follow our curation trail
Upvote the Traveldigest
Want to know more about what we're up to next?
Join our Discord
Follow us on Twitter