Another day of great places and stories around the globe to read about! This time we have great stories from Austria, Switzerland, Vietnam, Indonesia, Antigua, Thailand, Nepal, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Italy, and The Philippines - So a little bit of everything! - Enjoy ;)
All featured posts are visible on the Editors Choice Map and upvoted by @pinmapple and our curation trail and potentially @blocktrades and @theycallmedan. For more travel digests check out #traveldigest.
Our winners today 🍍
🥇 Winter magic at Schloss Laufen by @plantfuljourney
Last weekend, the weather in the mountains was supposed to be amazing, and we planned a trip to the heart of Graubunden. However, our plans changed as my husband was sick all week and I was sick for a couple of days too, and therefore we stayed at home to get fit for the week ahead of us. I'm not used to being inside for such a long time and I couldn't bear it on Saturday anymore, so we decided to visit the medieval market which was held at Schloss Laufen. Surely they would sell something hot to warm us up 😊
🥈 Koi To waterfall - A hidden gem in the forest of Kon Ray, Kon Tum, Vietnam by @dodovietnam
Hi dear Hivers in Pinmapple community, with the hobby of travelling around, exploring new places and taking photos, today I would like to take you to another beautiful place, which is Koi To waterfall, a hidden gem in the forest of Dak Koi commune, Kon Ray district, Kon Tum province. Yesterday was Sunday, so I and my friends had a wonderful time to discover its beauty. The waterfall is about 28km from the center of Kon Ray district, and about 50km from my place. It's not really far, but because of its hidden location, I didn't hear about it until recent conversation with my friend. After that we decided to have a exploraiton to the waterfall. The journey was quite tough, but the reward was totally worthy.
🥉 Eben am Achensee Austria by @leaky20
Who's ready for another beautifully scenic destination in Austria? The next stop on our 2022 vacation in the country was to the small but picturesque town of Eben am Achensee. The city of Innsbruck would be our main basecamp for the next leg of our trip. It was approximately hours away from the city of Salzburg, where we were coming from. Eben am Achensee was a town that I found on route to Innsbruck, which was located just outside of the city. We decided to stop there for an hour or so to see another location in the country. We had time that day and online photos and reviews of it were decent, so why not?
- Testing Adrenaline at Bentang River Camp, Indonesia by @moex-photografy
- Animal Encounters, Antigua by @crypticat
- My trip to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Thailand by @rosmadirazali
- The Best in One Day, Dubai, United Arab Emirates by @miljo76
- Visiting museum, history and their ethnic groups, Gorkha, Nepal by @thefootprint
- Zadar Old Town, Croatia by @godfish
- Exploring the Historical Lazi Convent and Church in Lazi, Siquijor, Tigbawan, The Philippines by @selflessgem
- Cactus Lovers Paradise. Plant Fair in Bangkok, Thailand by @x-rain
- Two Days in the Mexican Woods, Jalmol, Mexiko by @travelshots
- Turning a Swim Plan into a Hiking Adventure, Sahastradhara, India by @himalayanwomb
- Egrigöl- Part 2; Journeys to the snowy peak, Antalya, Turkey by @mukadder
- A Day in Vicenza, Italy by @ilmaffeiano78
- Quick Bath in Cantacoyan Spring, The Philippines by @jedum
- The amazing New Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey by @hoosie
Support pinmapple and join the Pinmapple communityThe more support we get, the more we can give back! Want to help?
Delegate to Pinmapple!
Follow our curation trail
Upvote the Traveldigest
Want to know more about what we're up to next?
Join our Discord
Follow us on Twitter