Hello everyone! This is @ybanezkim26 and I'll be presenting today's edition of #TravelDigest. In our featured posts, we have the capital city of Czechia, a mountain in Indonesia, and a lighthouse in Spain. Enjoy!
All featured posts are visible on the Editors Choice Map and upvoted by @pinmapple and our curation trail and potentially @blocktrades and @theycallmedan. For more travel digests check out #traveldigest.
Our winners today 🍍
🥇 Exploring Snowy Vyšehrad in Prague, Czech Republic by @godfish
Prague boasts dozens of marvelous routes more than suitable for a Wednesday Walk. Exploring Vyšehrad is the top choice, especially when it's covered in a snow blanket. Formerly a castle steeped in old Bohemian myths and legends, and later a fortress that never served its intended purpose of defending Prague, Vyšehrad is now one of the best places in Prague to hang around or meditate. Perched on a rock above the Vltava, it used to mark the southern edge of Prague for centuries, now defining the boundary of the historical city center. Join me as I take you around and share bits of the local myths. Let's start our journey by entering through the Tábor Gate in the southern part of the Baroque wall. You can easily reach it by metro; get off at the Vyšehrad station and follow the signs.
🥈 Rinjani Trekking...RISE and SHINE by @vindiesel1980
A little throwback today to a hike 10 years ago. I was talking about Indonesian volcanos this week. Future visits of the Bromo and the blue flame volcano Kawa Ijen in Java, the Gunung Anung in Bali and not to forget one of the most insane and intense hike I've done: The Rinjani Trekking. I enjoy hiking volcano's all around the world and this one was absolutely magic.
🥉 A walk in A Coruña through Riazor beach and around the oldest Roman lighthouse still in use (Tower of Hercules) by @castri-ja
Today I wanted to help you to travel to the city of A Coruña and in particular to two of the places I like most of the city, which are its beach and, on the other hand, the area where is located the Tower of Hercules (Lighthouse of the first century) where there is an excellent place to walk and enjoy the outdoors contemplating the coast and several striking sculptures.
- Hike, Kootenay, British Columbia, Canada by @crypticat
- Bridge, Marathon, Florida, USA by @artmom
- Mountain, Alafors, Sweden by @saifannurr
- Village, Sant Marti Sarroca, Spain by @belug
- Rest House, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines by @pinkchic
- Beach, Bredene, Belgium by @eddwood
- River, Shivpuri, Uttarakhand, India by @himalayanwomb
- City, Treviso, Italy by @silviared945
- Waterfalls, Dambovita, Romania by @triplug
- City, Ceske Budejovice, Czechia by @delishtreats
- Christmas Market, Vienna, Austria by @gabrielatravels
- Ruins, Phaselis Antika, Turkey by @dewamke44
- Avenue, Montreal, Canada by @heroldius
- City, Eskisehir, Turkey by @alecaltab
- Pine Forest, Bar, Montenegro by @bugavi
Support pinmapple and join the Pinmapple communityThe more support we get, the more we can give back! Want to help?
Delegate to Pinmapple!
Follow our curation trail
Upvote the Traveldigest
Want to know more about what we're up to next?
Join our Discord
Follow us on Twitter