I read some interesting articles during the week, covering lots of exciting DeFi projects.
Join the r/YieldFarm and stay up to date!
And I think you can not afford to miss out, so here's my share
- BUIDLing with Options (oTokens) in DeFi Pt. 2
- DOUGH farming season
- ACO Black-Scholes — A Pooled Liquidity Model for Options Powered by Chainlink is Now Live!
- Shell Protocol Launches Its First Stablecoin Pool
- Thorchain in short!
- Announcing DeFi+L
- Kyber: Delivering a Sustainable Liquidity Infrastructure for DeFi
- Townforge Private Blockchain Game Released
- LeoFinance V2
Definitely recommend reading those, if you want to stay up-to-date :)
Read older issues Click Here
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta