Binance does not seize to surprise us! This time, all KYC users can create art with an AI application called Bixels - and publish it directly to the Binance NFT Marketplace.
Additionally, there is a 14 day challenge where the artists can get more exposure and 10 of them will win 1 BNB!
Let's learn more!
Binance (referral link) is the biggest exchange by trading volume. Even if a user does not want to invest or trade, there are many other services that a user can use when they sign up for Binance.
Some of the services are:
- Binance Academy - Earning NFT Certificates for Online Courses
- Using Binance Card (and receiving cash back)
- Binance Earn
and much more..
In this post we will see how to use Bixel and at the same time if you start using it during the promotion period: 2023-07-26 10:00 (UTC) to 2023-08-10 00:00 (UTC) then you also have the chance to win 1 BNB!
Where to find Bixel
You need to log in with your Binance Credentials
After you log in, you have 3 options
- Explore: This is where you can see all the NFTs created and you can sort them by their name, style or popularity/creation date
- Image Generator: This is where you can upload a photo and enter a prompt for your unique NFT to be created
- My Images: This is where you can find all your created NFTs
I tried to create an NFT and I chose one out of the 4 different suggestion, for which I will create variations.
I managed to create and list one NFT, so that I could try it out - but to be absolutely honest I wanted some specific things that the AI could not create. Maybe next time, because I used all my 10 efforts!
Please note that to mint an NFT, there is a cost of 0.008 BNB (appx 1.94 USD at the moment this post is being written)
If you plan to test it out, make sure to use this link and read the rules carefully
Wishing you good luck!
p.s. Make sure you check out this announcement for another course by Binance - it will also be my new endeavour!
Posted Using LeoFinance Alpha