How can you stake at tmac.finance?
TMAC.FINANCE is the DeFi dApp of the Breeze Foundation. And it is very easy to operate even a lay person not having much knowledge can easily use it. Tmac.finance works with its native token $TMAC. Follow the following instructions to use and stake your $TMAC at tmac.finance:
- You should have a BSC wallet (Trustwallet, Metamask) as $TMAC is currently at the Binance Smart Chain
- Transfer $TMAC tokens to your wallet
- Now go to https://tmac.finance
- You have to connect your wallet having $TMAC here
- You will see the
connectbutton at the right upper corner.
- Click on the
connectbutton and then select your wallet (Trustwallet, Metamask...etc)
- Configure your wallet and allow the access
- Now your wallet has been connected successfully
- Now you can stake your $TMAC tokens.
TMAC.FINANCE is offering the best staking on the binance smart chain with the following unique features:
- There is no staking fee
- There is no unstaking fee
- Flexible staking (no locking period)
- You can join at any time
- You can exit at any time
- You can withdraw your assets at any time
- Huge returns as it offers 61% yield
- 10% affiliate reward
Tmac.finance has an awesome system for the reward pool allocation. As mentioned earlier that breeze dao has a #share2earn social media TipMeACoffee. So how does the reward come to the staking pool.
- When users upvote each other's posts at TipMeACoffee, $TMAC tokens are generated and 30% of generated $TMAC tokens go to the reward pool.
- Each upvote generates 0.3 $TMAC tokens.
- So 30% of 0.3 $TMAC tokens goes to the reward pool.
As mentioned earlier in the previous post, tmac.finance offers exciting affiliate rewards. The referring person gets 10% of all the rewards of its referral.
Social Media Handles
All the pictures are the authority of the @tipmeacoffee
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta