You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Hive/HE have Liquidity issues

in Cent • 17 hours ago

What’s that referencing? I’m not in discord. I generally think the tribes all fail next year or two but I had and have no info on specific talk of this token (Dab) being cut. I just bought all of em, I happened to be awake I so I just did .25 for all instead of leaving half lower. Just drop me a line so I’m aware of any news I should know specifically. I basicly planned on selling em slow over months and just wanna know if it’s something specific to dab your talking 👍

Thanks again.

Sort:  

https://peakd.com/hive/@spinvest/spinvest-and-spi-update-all-tokens-holders-please-read

DBOND is not looking great. Its head is just above water and lots of people have sold DBOND back while the reward pool remained the same. With around 1/3rd of the tokens bought back, rewards are roughly inflated by 50%. This project was created alongside BRO (50/50), but it went busto last year. I was quick to change the keys but it's been im limbo since. I think going forward, this project will (75%) be wrapped up within the next few months. If I can think of a way to integrate it into EDSI, maybe it can be saved, but im not sure how that could happen in a way that is not a bad thing for current EDSI holders.

Dbond mints Dab

Oh wow, I would have done .15 instead of .25 if I saw this, certainly might affect how many buyers I get. But all in all I’d say fair trade. You got 50% cut off original asking, and I am taking on more risk to buy for that discount and I have room to try to sell lower than high .40’s if it doesn’t move.

I told everybody to dump tribes year plus ago, PIMP & all of em failing slowly but down even in Hive which is down itself by 50% plus past 10 months. I don’t see why EDSI won’t have issues either. I know for a fact the buy side buy orders are all one account or two generally. I think they all do frankly. I certainly can’t tike this stuff perfectly but I wouldn’t hold any tribes long term. Only short to medium term as trades makes sense. The risk is there but that’s why there’s a window to make profit.

I wasn’t planning on it, but if I stake Dab will it upvote me? Just curious.

I also not sure what will happen to DBOND yet. Thats the problem and I also wanted to get out of all tokens even before that post :D

EDSI is in profit right now, so it should be able to slowly increase its dividends. I think its one of the best dividend paying tokens right now. But anything can happen to the tokens :D

Naah, get out of tokens and into Hive, HP or HBD is my strat now ^^ :D

No. If you stake DAB, you will get DBOND and if you stake DBOND you will get DAB. Its a nice little cycle :P