Here is my weekly status and giveaway. There were a few times in the week where I forgot to start missions in-between but I did earn quite a bit of starbits over the week. As of currently I am just stacking up more starbits for the Christmas seasonal mission. I do think we will have one this year so we may see the announcement soon enough.
I got two Alicia cards during my previous pack openings so I decided to give it out this week.
The giveaway item is R107 Alicia and it has 100 fans, 75 skill, 1 luck and 3 income modifier. All musicians help quite a bit and the fan increase is slightly offset by the skill increase.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @myeong.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @servelle, @dejan.vuckovic, @imfarhad, @harpreetjanda, @maurojd, @mario02, @yeckingo1, @stewie.wieno, @rayius, @belhaven14, @spryquasar, @amaillo, @netsrac, @hhayweaver, @lofone, @ivarbjorn, @ravenmus1c, @technocrypton, @usamaro, @freed99, @titus-vivant, @supriya.gupta, @silver-edge, @andrik, @dyson-the-booper, @soltecno, @lologom, @handtalk5, @new.things, @xykorlz, @yankosoito, @morenow, @misterabaddon, @lokywolf2295,
@lordanquek, @s3rg4, @javiss, @zeclipse, @elliptique, @moonthumb, @muholibz, @andy-plays
I transferred the Macy below
My earnings this week is 225k starbits so it isn't that bad. I do think my earnings could be higher if I was a little bit more up to date when doing missions. However sometimes the mission completion sound or a connection error happens. In this case, I only find out later when I check the page even if I am near my computer all the time. My starbits savings is starting to increase and I should be able to buy quite a few more packs when the next set of seasonal missions come out.
Unfortunately I didn't get any epic cards and there wasn't really anything notable in my previous 12 pack opening. I did get a double rare in one of the packs but I forgot to take a screenshot of the actual pack. On a side note, I have started to do a few more music lessons so that has also impacted my starbits earning slightly.
Using the discord bot, I got my stats.
My ranking is down a bit from last week even with similar time played. I did expect this since I didn't get any new unique cards during my most recent pack opening. Of course this should go up tomorrow after I open my next set of cards.
One thing to note is that the rewards pool is also a bit smaller now and I think its reasonable considering how HIVE's price is much higher. In fact price of packs changed in terms of HIVE. So the soft peg for starbits is now 0.0002 HIVE each.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.