In this series of 17 posts my goal is to bring to the front the consciousness of your relationship with money.
I keep repeating the notion that a person without a consciousness of wealth is not really rich. I am streesing this issue because it's critical. True, I could list here many practical advises to make money (like - don't use your own fortune to pay expenses. Take a loan from the bank with an interest that is lower than the profit your investments make), but that would do you no good. For the short term you will indeed accumulate a small fortune but without the right set of mind, you will lose it. It happened to me and to many people, so I know what I am talking about.
Here, in the last weeks we have witnessed two examples of how people whose wealth has come to develop have lost (or are on the way to losing) their money, fame and abundance. So no one is infallible and even a rich person - even one born with a teaspoon of money in his mouth - can lose his fortune if his consciousness is not of abundance:
Read the story of the crypto lord Hogeg:
And the story of the Bridge wiz, Fisher
Links to previous posts in the series:
- The path to richness, part 1 - Manage your money
- The path to richness, part 2 - Are You Rich?
- The path to richness, part 3 - What is wealth?
- The path to richness, part 4 - Man is responsible for his own destiny
- The path to richness, part 5 - You want to be rich? Forget about it!
- The path to richness, part 6 - Invest
- The path to richness, part 7 - so, where will the money come from?
- The path to richness, part 8 - A collection of Jim Rohn's insights
- The path to richness, part 9 - Be selfish; Dream big
- The path to richness, part 10 - Life tiself is the best proof
You know what? Give me from today till tomorrow by this time. I'll dig into every post links you highlighted at the end of your post. I'll like to see if there are new things I can get on them to add to my existing knowledge about money.
Don't mind me, I am obsessed with information around finance because like everyone else I want the freedom that comes with having money too.
Thanks for sharing though.
Your content has been boosted with Ecency Points, by @nomad-magus.
Use Ecency daily to boost your growth on platform!
Vote for new Proposal
Delegate HP and earn more