In this series of 16 posts my goal is to bring to the front the consciousness of your relationship with money.
I'm not sure how much you are aware of the obsession with money in the world today. More than ever before (globally-wise), people are looking for ways and methods to make money, and preferably fast and plenty of. This trend is part of the race after energy and I talked about it in the previous posts of this series.
Recently I came across a video of the man I presented in the title, a well-known business philosopher, who in a 1981 video (alas, the quality is poor) repeats the simple and so annoying mantra - if you do not change, grow, expand, the money will not come to you.
A priceless 30-minute video.
Links to previous posts in the series:
- The path to richness, part 1 - Manage your money
- The path to richness, part 2 - Are You Rich?
- The path to richness, part 3 - What is wealth?
- The path to richness, part 4 - Man is responsible for his own destiny
- The path to richness, part 5 - You want to be rich? Forget about it!
- The path to richness, part 6 - Invest
- The path to richness, part 7 - so, where will the money come from?
DO NOT FOLLOW any instruction and DO NOT CLICK on any link in the comment!
I did downvote that comment 👍
You're welcome @nomad-magus. Stay cautious!
Everyone needs money, but in a good way, life is happy and dignified
Indeed we need to grow and expand to build capacity to make financial gains.
Thanks I will study the series, Powerful.
Nice keep it up.
if you haven't receive 300 HIVE and 200 LEO than vote LeoFinance for witness
LeoFinance is a well known and great project so i am vouching for it
Vote for LeoFinance and get 300 HIVE and 200 LEO now
CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW