postponing departure

day due to the weather the wind was strong so we had to postpone the departure for a few more days we could not go to sail to the sea because the wind was strong so we had to wait until the wind subsided before we could leave again

(Image not shown due to low ratings)
(Image not shown due to low ratings)

(Image not shown due to low ratings)

Images were hidden due to low ratings.