Goat meat can be processed into a variety of delicious dishes. Ranging from sweet, savory, to spicy. The concoctions of spices used also vary, from simple spices using soy sauce to various spices. Everything is delicious There are a number of processed goat meat with a delicious sweet and savory taste.
Here are some of his creations.
Ingredients 500 grams of goat ribs and bones
1 segment lemongrass, crushed
1 segment of galangal, crushed
3 lime leaves Ground spices
5 cloves of garlic
7 red onions
3 pieces of red chili
1 deaf flower
1/4 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp pepper powder
2 cardamoms soy sauce, sugar and salt to taste
How to make
- Goat ribs are boiled for a while and then drain the water so that the dirt disappears.
- Boil the goat ribs again using a pressure cooker by adding the galangal, lemon grass, and lime leaves for about 20 minutes.
- Saute ground spices. Add the meat and water to the stir fry.
- Add soy sauce, sugar and salt. Taste correction. Cook until the water is half reduced. Serve while warm.
- Goat Fried Sate Ingredients
500 grams of goat meat
100 grams of goat liver
100 grams of goat fat (if you like)
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
1/2 tsp pepper powder Supplementary material lettuce, tomato, cayenne pepper, lime, red onion
How to make
- Clean goat meat then cut into cubes.
- Sauté the butter, add the mutton. stir well.
- Add a little water. add pepper powder. Cook until meat is tender.
- Add soy sauce. Cook until the spices thicken.
- with various complementary materials
5 cloves of garlic, puree
1 telp coriander, mashed
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp sweet soy sauce How to make
- Puree the ingredients for the boiled spices.
- Boil the mutton with boiled spices until cooked. Drain then cut into pieces.
- Mix all the seasoning ingredients. Coat the meat with the seasoning, while grinding.
- Let the meat rest in the marinade with the spread of spices for about three hours in a tightly closed state (you can use plastic wrap).
- Prepare a non-stick frying pan or Teflon that has been smeared with butter.
- Grill the mutton until golden brown. Cut into cubes and serve.
- Sauteed Goat Meat in Sweet Soy Sauce
500 grams of mutton, thinly sliced
1 onion, thinly sliced
3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
5 cloves of red onion, finely chopped
1 piece of ginger, bruised
2 lime leaves 5 large green chilies, sliced oblique
5 large red chilies, sliced oblique
7 pieces of curly chili, puree Pepper powder, to taste Salt to taste
4 tbsp sweet soy sauce
1 tsp brown sugar, finely comb delicious food, to taste Right amount of oil How to make Saute onions until fragrant. Add garlic and onion, saute until fragrant. Add one piece of ginger, mix well. Add the beef to the sauteed onions, stir well then saute until half cooked. Add finely dried chilies, salt, sugar, ground pepper, sweet soy sauce and seasonings. Stir all ingredients. Add green chilies, red chilies and lime leaves. Stir well, cook the meat stir fry until cooked. Add a little water and cook until the water is asat if you want to stir-fry the meat is getting softer and the spices are absorbed.
750 grams of young goat meat, cut into small pieces
1 liter coconut water
10 pieces of cayenne pepper, sliced oblique
1 scallion, sliced oblique
1 tomato, remove the contents and cut into small dice
2 red onions, thinly sliced
2 lime leaves 2 bay leaves
1 lemongrass stalk
10 cm galangal, crushed
1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce salt and pepper to taste Ground spices
10 red onions
4 cloves garlic
1 segment of turmeric
5 cm ginger
7 pieces of cayenne pepper
7 red chilies How to make
- Heat oil for frying, add sliced onion, saute until fragrant.
- Enter the ground spices, lemon grass, lime leaves, galangal and bay leaves, stir-fry until cooked.
- Enter the goat meat, mix well, add coconut water, mix well. Let it soak and the meat is tender, cover.
- After 10 minutes, open and mix well, add soy sauce and sweet soy sauce, mix well again.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the meat is tender, add the sliced cayenne pepper and scallions.
- Add water if necessary.
- Enter the sliced tomatoes, stir briefly.
- Remove and serve with a sprinkling of fried onions. All dishes and processed goat meat are indeed appetizing, yes. So, which one is your favourite?
Have you tasted the delicious Indonesian goat curry? give your comment??