Here is my weekly status and giveaway. The new seasonal mission is out now and you can get a Juliet card when opening packs. You can find out more about the new mission here. I was lucky enough to receive a Juliet card when opening packs a few days ago so I have already started on the new mission. These giveaways are a way to give back to the community and help other people progress in the game. When I first started, I was helped a lot by other people's giveaways.
I decided to give out another musician this week because they are very useful for old and new players alike.
The giveaway item is R126 Sarge and it has 125 fans, 75 skill, 3 luck and 2 income modifier. All musicians help quite a bit and it will definitely help the people starting unlock more missions. This musician also has more skills than fans so it will help if you have too much ego.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @maxgolden.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @myeong, @mario02, @yeckingo1, @rayius, @belhaven14, @spryquasar, @amaillo, @netsrac, @hhayweaver, @ravenmus1c, @technocrypton, @new.things, @lokywolf2295, @pedrobrito2004, @imfarhad, @dubble, @handtalk5, @blitzzzz, @rentaw03, @zacherybinx, @bboyady, @txracer, @darmst5339, @bboyady, @rafasete, @zeclipse, @dagum, @joalheal, @uggya, @jesmel26nala, @harpreetjanda, @indiebandguru, @sm-pro, @libertycrypto27, @elduderino420a, @cybercrypt0, @dyson-the-booper, @chaosmagic23, @yhix8ycqc, @siramadeus, @marvinix, @betaplay, @falcout, @servelle, @stekene, @luizeba, @fashidaolu1, @subidu, @lofone, @misterabaddon, @supriya.gupta, @ruso.calal, @thaddeusprime, @zincheck, @akioshishioda, @almightygrim, @blapzer, @lovefallen
I transferred the Janine below
My earnings this week is 216k starbits. It's not that bad and I started the seasonal missions so I have have lost some of the extra room I had for doing more missions. I know that my earnings will drop next week because the seasonal mission doesn't give any starbits.
I was lucky to get two of the Juliet cards so I was able to start doing the seasonal missions already. After the packs went live, I only opened 24 packs but only the first 12 packs gave me Juliet cards.
I sold one of my Juliet cards for 50k starbits and I use around 30k starbits of it to buy a Romeo. If the prices play out, I should be able to buy back a Juliet towards the end of the event for around 20k starbits. So I think it was a fairly good trade.
Using the discord bot, I got my stats.
My rank is the same as last week and my minutes played is also similar to last week. So I can only say that going up in the rankings is tough.
One good thing to note is that the ranking rewards seem to have gone up so there is more players who can join the reward pool.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.