1. Where can I find the source code ?
2. Where can I find the new version of the SteemJS ?
Steem-js patched here: https://github.com/mahdiyari/steem-js
Browser build: /dist Node build: /lib
npm install steem-js-patched
Thanks to @mahdiyari
3. Which libraries will be supported by Hive ?
SteemJS, dsteem are getting forked to support Hive
Radiator Ruby client : Getting ported to Hive
Steem-Python : Nearly done
Beem: works out of the box!
Beem: Works out of the box
from beem import Steem from beem.account import Account stm = Steem("https://api.hive.blog") print(stm.is_hive) acc = Account("bobinson", steem_instance=stm) acc.print_info()
4. Which are the API nodes to be used for testing ?
https://api.openhive.network https://api.hive.blog https://anyx.io https://api.hivekings.com
- chainID will remain the same as Steem Blockchain *
5. Is there a Hive.io TESTNET that I can join ?
At this moment HiveIO developers are using local testnets or standalone nodes for the development. Public testnet will be available soon.
6. Guidelines to use the Hive logo, any branding guidelines
7. Are there high resolution branding materials available ?
8. Hivemind is ready ?
9. Will there be a SteemSQL equivalent ?
Yes, @arcange is working on the equivalent.
The account @hivesql has been created
The domain hivesql.io has been registered
All information for the transition will be published by @arcange, @steemsql and @hivesql
SteemSQL will continue to run at least until the end of March 2020. This may be extended if enough subscriptions to cover infrastructure costs.
HiveSQL will be a completely (brand new) separate infrastructure. Therefore, the existing SteemSQL subscriptions will NOT be carried over.
10. Is there a SteemConnect equivalent?
Yes, check out hivesigner.js with endpoint change by the same team. Let @good-karma know if you hit issues!
Keychain is working on peaked ?
11 Which are the blockexplorers available ?
12. Is there a list of witneseses on Hive ?
Note: The rewards from this post goes towards Hive Fund