There are for sure a few lose ends, that I hope to close during the following days, but here's what's working so far:
- real time charts for posts & comments rewards
- overall value of an account, along with voting mana and resource credits
- HBD, HP, HIVE and USD value for the entire account (see below the note about HBD calculations)
- aligned UI colors following the HIVE branding (still work in progress)
- HIVE token real time price taken from Coingecko (previously, I was using CoinmarketCap for this)
For other devs who are porting daps, the API is pretty much the same, but you need to change the API node. Other than that, there's noting different, and that was a huge relief for me, as I didn't have to refactor too much.
As far as I know, HBD is not yet listed on any exchange, only HIVE is. So, in order to calculate the HBD price in USD, I had to resort to a few tricks (feel free to ask in the comments, if you need more details). Just keep in mind that HBD price is not the price you'd get by trading it directly, as it is not pulled from a real exchange.
If you have comments, suggestions or criticism, please add them in the comments.
I'm a geek, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Steemit you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
Wanna know when you're getting paid?
|I know the feeling. That's why I created hive.supply, an easy to use and accurate tool for calculating your HIVE rewards|