This is a regular update about hive.supply, including new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
It was a rather busy period, with a lot going on. The recent spike in HIVE price is also a fortunate coincidence, as many people are looking these days to their rewards, and I'm glad the site is in much better shape than one month ago. Still a few bugs to be ironed out until we bump the version (something I didn't do in about 2 years), but we're getting there.
- fixed a bug on Hive which wasn’t correctly displaying the HBD price
- fixed a hive.supply bug which was still displaying in STEEM / SBD / SP revenue for the comments
- fixed a hive.supply bug which was still displaying STEEM / SBD / SP labels in rewards simulator
- changed chart colors in content panel and social panel (top posts, top tags, uphivers versus followers)
- changed default display currencies for top content and top tags charts
- changed chart colors in pie chart for posts / comments revenue
- changed the comments chart colors to hive red
- changed the navigation tabs consistently with hive, red on white for inactive and white on red for active panels
- changed links to hive.blog in social panel
- changed rewards explanation UI colors for hive
- removed Twitter and Facebook sharing JS and UI (not used)
There is an ongoing funding proposal for this project, and for the PHP Hive Tools project, which will allow me to support some of the costs involved. If you want to support this proposal, all you have to do is to vote it using any of the two links below:
Already supported by: @toofasteddie, @alina.romila, @amico, @bluerobo, @chrisaiki, @erikah, @ervin-lemark, @ew-and-patterns, @guruvaj, @mytechtrail, @pharesim, @ryivhnn, @sacrosanct, @captainklaus, @santigs, @inertia, @bro.poker, @distantsignal, @doze, @gadrian-sp, @shmoogleosukami, @valued-customer, @condeas, @justinashby, @likwid, @bucipuci
I'm a geek, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Steemit you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
Wanna know when you're getting paid?
|I know the feeling. That's why I created hive.supply, an easy to use and accurate tool for calculating your HIVE rewards|