Technical and Economical
- this marks the first month in more than two years when I'm able to cover the cost of my witness setup. The recent price appreciation of the HIVE token made it in such a way that I'm breaking even. It feels good not to run your witness at a loss, for a change.
- kept the block size at 65,535
- kept the registration fee at 3 HIVE
- kept the HBD interest at 0%.
- it's been an active week, exchange-wise, HIVE continued to receive positive vibes, so I wrote a couple of articles about these developments:
-- HIVE-USDT, HIVE-USD Pairs Available On Bittrex As Of Now
-- HBD Trading Higher Than $1 On Bittrex
There is an ongoing funding proposal for two of my Hive-related projects, which will allow me to support some of the costs involved. If you want to support this proposal, all you have to do is to vote it using any of the two links below:
Already supported by: @toofasteddie, @alina.romila, @amico, @bluerobo, @chrisaiki, @erikah, @ervin-lemark, @ew-and-patterns, @guruvaj, @mytechtrail, @pharesim, @ryivhnn, @sacrosanct, @captainklaus, @santigs, @inertia, @bro.poker, @distantsignal, @doze, @gadrian-sp, @shmoogleosukami, @valued-customer, @condeas, @justinashby, @likwid, @bucipuci
I'm a geek, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Steemit you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
Wanna know when you're getting paid?
|I know the feeling. That's why I created hive.supply, an easy to use and accurate tool for calculating your HIVE rewards|