If you had looked, which I guess most do not(which is ok), you would have seen that I was on a Powerdown of my account here on Hive.
There were a few reasons for that
- get some more BTC
- Keep diversification
- take advantage of liquid HIVE to trade spikes for some more HIVE
With all my accounts I am roughly on 20k Hive which is enough for now and I really do not want to get any lower. I spent over 2 years blogging and buying and trading to get that much Steem which ended up giving me that much HIVE. If the token takes off in the Future I believe that 20k will be more then enough to provide
- a nice extra for my pension (only 23years to go)
- an equivalent to a wage to be able to enjoy life a bit more in the mean time
If the token does not take off for one reason or another and goes to 0 then I might have lost some money but I guess that is part of why I put some back into BTC. That is also the reason why I am going to keep powering down my Steem until I hit roughly 10k Steem. It might be Tronified for now but that does not mean that Justin is not decent at marketing and that he does not want to make money out of pumping his Steem stockpile.
My activity on Steem will
- be such that I aim to take out my investments and let the profits ride. This choice is purely financial especially in these troubling times (I believe we have seen nothing yet)
My activity on Hive will
- be simple. Being part of this amazing community we have built over the years and hopefully help it grow. Hence my eagerness to keep most of my tokens
What is everyone else planning?
Are you treating Steem as just crap to get rid of or as a possible money bringer in the future?