Here is our selection of Monday dedicated to the flowers you have posted using #petals and according to the indications you find on the post Petals contests. Updating the rules
Very interesting photos also this week.
For this edition the jackpot made available by @petals is 5 sbd and your shares are already in your wallets!
Keep posting your photos on #petals if you want to participate on our next selection.
Petals contests. Updating the rules
Each Monday, we’ll choose the winner posts that we will publish in a special Post The Winners!
Awards: All the SBD that will win the Post (with at least 5 SBD) will be devided in 75% to the authors of the winning photos, the rest of 25% will go to the editors.
@Petals. A new community flourishes on Steemit, an idea of @adrianobalan and @sardrt. Help us reward the quality contents with little or big donations and delegations of Steempower. Because we are sure that beauty will save the world!