A Lotus Flower that was Stunning.
I am still in Mai Chaw and loving it here. So quiet and calm, and even relaxing (*Alltho, they have some crickets in the trees that during the day can become defining), Its still such a nice place to be.
Today stopped for lunch at a small restaurant on the side of the road. Next to this place was a pond and in it grew some of the most stunning Lotus flowers I have seen for a long time.
The vivid colors and bright displays caught my eye and my camera's attention.
I hope you find these as beautiful as I did.
- This flower has a power to it I feel, I can see why it is the national flower of India and Vietnam.
- The colors and lines that make it up are captivating.
- So many random things come together in life, perhaps the endurance of this flower is part of a string of random things? Also, why do we humans find such thing beautiful to begin with?
- This is not a Lotus flower... but a rice field... it makes the flower. So from mud come beauties?
- Such peace out here, these small homes on the fields...
- A bit of a divergence from the bulk of these photos, but this some of the native art of Mia Chaw. I wanted to share it with you as well. :)
Ok friends. I hope you have a great day!
Appcs : @RoamingSparrow
Instagram : Instagram.com/roamingsparrow/
Smugmug : https://roamingsparrow.smugmug.com/
Any Support is Welcome!
Bitcoin (BTC) : 18zopjg9Y2VA1ouCqCZapN3UzdpK3UnMdm
Ethereum (ETH) : 0x849C33abCb753540fD0D6cDd25df05BC20a1254E
litecoin (LTC) : LdWUz5haDfkn4D1fxmte8nJePEGjJv6Lqh
Bitcoin Cash (BCH): 1DRRtY3j5xzx6Dn9ofQgoosXdqGVsYYNcU