In this tutorial I will go over how to install the Pirl Windows wallet and setup and account. This wallet is for Windows operating systems.
- Download and extract the Pirl Oystr wallet from the link above.
- Navigate to the “win-unpacked” folder and double click “PirlOystrLite.exe”
The wallet will now begin to search for a new node, then connect to the network. After wallet connects to the network, it will ask if you want to “Use the Main Network” or “Use the Test Network(RINKEBY)”
- Select “Use the Main Network”
- Now you can choose to Import a wallet file. If you have an existing keystore file, navigate to that file, then drag and drop into the dotted square. If you do not, select “Skip”
- Create a password you will not forget, select “Next”
- Either go through the tutorials, or select “Launch Application”