Hello everyone, been a little over a week since our last update, so I thought I would write a quick post to let you know about the latest developments surrounding quello.io and what to expect in the coming weeks.
Over the past week, we've been working hard to add a selection of new features and improvements to Quello, these include:
New Features Live on Quello
The following highlights a selection of new features that we've recently added to Quello.
- Improved SEO - The initial version of Quello was created in a way that didn't promote quality indexing of questions added to Quello, and also didn't allow for easy sharing across multiple different social channels. To combat we have added server-side rendering which now allows google and other search engines the ability to index questions and other pages added to Quello. There's still plenty of work to be completed surrounding SEO, however this marks a great first step in allowing your questions to be found organically.
The following highlights a selection of features that are currently in development for Quello.io.
- Improved UI contrast - A few users have mentioned that the colors used on Quello sometimes don't have enough contrast (white & grey) so we'll be making some adjustments to make Quello much easier on the eyes 👍
- Quello Wallet - We're working hard to create a platform that any new Hive could use independently of any Hive frontend and in turn, we believe it's important that Quello users can easily buy, sell, power up and view transactions directly from Quello.
- Social Sharing - With the introduction of server-side rendering, we're working to make it easy to share your questions to allow you to post your questions on all your favorite social media channels.
The following highlights a selection of features that are currently in development for Quello.io
- Sign Up - Over the past week we've begun claiming accounts to allow us to create an onboarding experience on Quello, we'll shortly begin building the sign-up pages that will allow for easy sign up to Quello and the Hive blockchain. We'll also be adding the referral system mentioned by @roomservice & @hiveonboard. You can read more about here:
- Gamification & Weekly Competitions - We realize at the moment the level of engagement on Quello means that there are only a limited number of questions to browse, and sometimes your question doesn't get the answers they deserve. We're going to be working hard over the next couple of weeks to improve engagement with the introduction of weekly prizes and competitions, we'll post more about this in the coming weeks, however, we plan to build fully automated competition functionality that will allow us to give out hundreds of Hive every week. Stay tuned.
As always, we love hearing your feedback surrounding Quello so if you've got anything you'd like to suggest or if you have any questions, please let us know. We'd be happy to help.
Get Started with Quello Today!
You can get started on Quello today by visiting https://quello.io