Hello everybody! So back to the beer challenge, today I will present you two new beers I tried. The first beer was Sol.
Sol is my favorite beer so far, I am not a beer type as I have stated before and I don't drink much alcohol, but I liked this beer a lot and I would drink it again. Its taste is not bitter at all or strong, it is smooth, really pleasant and doesn't leave you a bitter taste afterward. Also I like the lemon they put in the bottle it goes very well with the beer, sometimes they add salt around the bottle, a nice touch indeed.
Sol is Mexican beer and it has 4,5% alcohol.
Now, to the second beer, was the German Paulaner, produced in Munich. It had a white foamy top and it had a nice aroma and I think it has a touch of spices and it's quite sour, leaving you in the end a bitter taste. It was a really unique experience tasting it because it had something different from all the others beers I tried but I can't determine exactly what.
Afterwards, I learned that Paulaner is one of the six different beers offered in Oktoberfest!
These are the rules to be taken into account:
- You have to try a new beer every day, for 7 days
- The beer must be something you have never tasted before
- You must put a photo of the beer and write a few words about it
- Nominate someone every day
- If you are a social outcast with no friends to invite you just join the fun. You have every excuse to drink!
- Use the tag "#sevendaybeerchallenge" as one of your five tags.
Stin igia sou..😀😀😀
haha se euxaristo :)!
Ξέρεις για ποιο λόγω μπαίνει το λεμόνι?
Λόγω ζέστης οι Μεξικάνοι βάζανε το λεμόνι για να διώχνουν τις μύγες! Έχει επικρατήσει λοιπόν γι'αυτό... 😊
Δεν είχα ιδεα, ωραία πληροφορία!!! Ωραίοι οι Μεξικάνοι χαχα.