- Macaroni which has been boiled 1 bowl
- 1/2 diced red tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery chopped rather small
- Onions 1 small thinly sliced
- 1 carrot cut into thin flower shape
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 100 grams of evaporated milk creamer
- 250 milli water
- Boneless chicken thigh half alone, cut into small pieces, season with garlic finely and put on a little salt, leave half an hour.
How to process:
- Enter the margarine to the skillet and saute onion until fragrant, put carrots and chicken, stir-fry until chicken changes color to pale, approximately 3-5 minutes,
- Enter the water and evaporated milk, tomatoes, and macaroni, and cook over low heat for 5 minutes, give the salt into it, stir well and remove from heat. then sprinkle with celery.
Serve it hot
Please add chicken powder, depending on taste