- One of the limitations of HBD is that it is highly illiquid. It is on only two cryptocurrency exchanges, paired only against BTC, and 90% of the volume is on UpBit. As a result, whales on UpBit can easily force the price to change radically, breaking the peg at least temporarily. The stabilizer can eventually fix the peg, and profit doing so, but it would be preferable to be so liquid that the peg doesn't break in the first place. It is likely that being on more exchanges, especially large trusted exchanges would increase HBD's liquidity and thus its resistance to manipulation. That would be particularly true if it has trading pairs with USD. In light of that, should we use the HPS in order to push and/or pay for listings of HBD?
- @splinterlands is at the front of this new bull run for HIVE. There were a great many indicators pointing towards higher HIVE prices. The final snow flake that triggered the avalanche was the airdrop for SPS DAO. This new update and the new userbase that came along with it nearly broke the site. @d-zero had published a great article on this. __Many projects on HIVE are likely to expect massive user demand in the coming months and years.__ ### All Staked For HODL !(https://i.postimg.cc/6qfc0PcC/Staked.png) ### SPS Price Before First Airdrop !(https://i.postimg.cc/ZR3V9ny7/SPS-Price.png) It is incredible how well the price has been maintained after such a significant bull run. It is another testament to how great of a job @splinterlands has done. ### My Best Performing Investment For 2021 Through the cryptocurrency winter I had two kind of assets that performed exceptionally well. One of them we the @splinterlands assets. The other was HUNT Token. I was waiting for HUNT to reach $1 and I didn't sell. I have lost almost half of the value. Still I plan to HODL. !(https://i.postimg.cc/MKVkVZ1Q/HUNT.png) I see far greater potential in SPS. The best part is that there are staking rewards. There is going to be many trading opportunities. After all these are cryptocurrency markets. Getting the best out of those market fluctuations is going to be a very resource consuming task. Day trading and even swing trading is a difficult job. For tat reason, I'm all in on staking and that is what I would recommend to others. If you are happy to put the time and effort along with constant monitoring of price, trading will get you better ROI. ### Multiple Choices Are Available for The Poll Mix and match based on the strategy you are going to use. You can get started on [https://steemmonsters.com](https://steemmonsters.com?ref=vimukth) #### Best of Luck!
- It's a new feature only accessible with https://next.d.buzz front end for Hive. D.Buzz is Hive's answer to twitter. Before releasing new features they are tested on https://next.d.buzz You can join now and try things out. !(https://images.ecency.com/p/2923mN3pnd7PiPXAMdj9UuE6SsjvQJDHj5VpTTCMfpPNdgeQjD1ZPUpHhDZAjJF9w7f3F46WYES1Z52SDzAgAZiZiuBGMaEqYJQGmpm8vDYZeG.webp?format=webp&mode=fit) D.Buzz is among Top 200 Dapps on most days I check rankings. Treads are a nice way to get all your thoughts posted and still keep things short. Use Keychain to login & try how it goes :) More info: @dbuzz
- You can downvote post that contain stolen content, scams, spam etc. However most users encounter random accounts down voting their post but they can't figure out what they're doing wrong. Should there be a feedback option? Maybe someone misunderstood what content goes on what tag. For instance back in 2019 on Steemit, this guy thought I was such a horrible person for making money on Steemit and flagging my post but why weren't they after other people who are doing the same as me? If something didn't sit right with them they could have addressed it instead of jumping to conclusions. The creator should know what their doing wrong so they can stop the mistake immediately. Do you think down votes should come with feedback as to what the person is doing wrong? When I was having problems with down votes if someone told me what I was doing wrong I could have stopped it. There must of been an Easter Egg I didn't know about.
- # Greetings friends! !(https://images.hive.blog/0x0/https://ipfs.io/ipfs/bafybeihnbcjbhvv52tld2pn3344tnasik6xrgeuao6qytlhmzfo7d6t2uu) Just before I started to write this post, I checked the price of Dark Energy Crystals (DEC) and found that it was around 0.00765 USD /DEC. When I checked it now, it increased a bit as well. It is around $7/ 1000 DEC at this time and I think it will increase continuously over the year. What is your prediction about its price at the end of this month?
- This took longer than expected. After Untamed Booster Packs ended - ΛZMΛRÉ Dice started selling super fast. Momentum died as fast as it started. We did eventually make it to the end. We've got 1 more airdrop left with 32K ΛZMΛRÉ Dice to be sold. ### 1 In 225 Gets Lucky !(https://i.postimg.cc/vZQDk6QK/A1.png) ### Didn't Have Enough To Invest :) !(https://i.postimg.cc/CxmdgL5x/A2.png) **Let me assure that it's still possible to get airdropped even with Pack purchases. I got Two Gun Pete ($24.44 in market) with the exact same numbers.** So don't think you have to be a whale to win. Being a whale gives more guarantees for the investment :) ### Already The Most expensive ΛZMΛRÉ Dice NFT !(https://i.postimg.cc/sgSK6qgm/Most-Expensive.png) Congratz to all who got airdropped or bought while prices were low. This was a huuuuge steal! You can play/trade from [https://splinterlands.com](https://splinterlands.com?ref=d-zero)
- Price of STARPRO and STARBITS have been doing well after the announcement of the tokenomics of Festival World Tour update of @risingstargame I have only been following the price against HIVE as the HIVE price itself has been considerably stable last few weeks. ### STARBITS Price !(https://i.postimg.cc/435PMbv5/STARBITS-Price.png) ### STARPRO Price !(https://i.postimg.cc/RFZdz6Xz/STARPRO-Price.png) ### [Minting My First FT1 United Kingdom NFT](https://ecency.com/hive-167922/@vimukthi/minting-my-first-ft1-united-kingdom-nft-risingstargame-card-pack-opening) !(https://images.ecency.com/p/2bP4pJr4wVimqCWjYimXJe2cnCgn9QtzKZuoNMLAoGr.webp?format=webp&mode=fit) If you read the above article, you that I used my Backstage Pass bought a prices several times lower to mint my NFTs. I expected a more recurring usage for the asset and didn't buy enough. Thanks to my lack of a crystal ball and/or not following @risingstargame development closely enough, today I have to buy STARPRO from market. Due to dust setting down a little, I think it will be possible to keep buying STARPRO under 3 HIVE. !(https://i.postimg.cc/GprzqSDt/Market-Orders.png) #### [https://www.risingstargame.com](https://www.risingstargame.com?referrer=vimukthi)
- # Greetings friends! India faced worst phase of corona outbreak during first quarter of 2021 in which thousands of people died. There was news of deaths because of lack of oxygens, beds in hospitals. However, government denied that people died because of it. There are pictures which tell the story itself. !(https://s.abcnews.com/images/GMA/210427_gma3_indiacovid_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg) [Image source](https://s.abcnews.com/images/GMA/210427_gma3_indiacovid_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg) Do you believe that the government's claim was right and based on facts?
- # Hi friends! !(https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2016/12/19/08/39/mobile-phone-1917737_960_720.jpg) (pixabay image) Smartphones have become our need in the modern world. We use it as a watch, calculator, computer, camera and in many other ways. But, what should we consider before buying a smartphone?
- In this [edition]() of the contest, I asked you... *If there was a **POB project** headquarters somewhere in the world... Where would it be built? Participate by writing the name of one country in the comments section.* Here are the names: - **Antarctica** - darmst5339 - **Djibouti** by bobthebuilder2 - **India** by da-prince - **Nigeria** by edystringz - **Pakistan** by amberkashif - **United States** by rentomney > **RULES:** - Each user can only vote for one option. - If you are one of the contest participants, you can't vote for yourself. Voting open for the next **48 hours**. Now, it's up to you! ___ <center>**Repartiendo POB (#07): Es hora de votar.**</center> En esta [edición]() del concurso, le pregunté... *Si hubiera una sede del **proyecto POB** en algún lugar del mundo... ¿Dónde se construiría? Participa escribiendo el nombre de un país en la sección de comentarios.* > **REGLAS:** - Cada usuario solo puede votar por una opción. - Si eres uno de los participantes del concurso, no puedes votar por ti mismo. Votación abierta durante las próximas **48 horas**. ¡Ahora, depende de ti! ___ <center>**Espalhando POB (#07): É hora de votar.**</center> Nesta [edição]() do concurso, eu perguntei a vocês... *Se houvesse uma sede do **projeto POB** em algum lugar do mundo... Em qual lugar ela seria construída? Participe escrevendo na sessão de comentários o nome de um país.* > **REGRAS:** - Cada usuário só pode votar em uma opção. - Se você é um dos participantes do concurso, não pode votar em si mesmo. Votação aberta pelas próximas **48 horas**. Agora, depende de vocês!