2019-05-17 15:00:00 UTC to 2019-05-24 15:00:00 UTC
This is a weekly, semi-automated post where I will show some statistics and graphs of the development category. It will also serve as a showcase for the staff picks and task requests that were made in the current week. If you have any suggestions or things you'd like to see in this post, then please let me know!
Note: my droplet crashed and some of the data is messed up, which could cause some of the information below to not be completely acccurate.
This contribution added the function to create ulog communities within ulogs.org, plus some other previous development contributions.
KURE Community Curation App Update - Followers and Following Pages, Follow and Unfollow Actions, Full Voter List and Showing Flag Data by @krnel
Significant UX enhancements have been made to bring a better Steem user experience to KURE. From follows to votes, more is being shown to bring great awareness of user and post data.
- There were 17 contributions of which 16 have a chance of being rewarded, or already were rewarded.
- The average score was 73.1 with an average reward of 22.3 STU from Utopian.
- The total reward from Utopian for development contributions this week (so far) is 357.0 STU.
- There were a total of 15 unique contributors in the category. Of those 3 were new contributors in the development category (@wakeupnd, @ah-2002, @lion200).
Score distribution in the development category
Number of contributions per weekday
Tuesday and Wednesday were both relatively active. The rest of the week was a bit less, as usual.
Average score, reward (STU) and time before review (hours) per week
Time before review is the number of hours between the creation of the post and the time it is reviewed by a moderator.
The average score of contributions has gone up from 69.2 to 73.1 this week, which is a good indication that the quality of contributions has also gone up! The average reward, just like the average score, has also gone up (from 21.3 STU to 22.3 STU), which is of course great for the contributors. Finally, the number of hours it takes for us to get to a contribution and review it (on average) has gone down a bit from 13.4 hours to 11.0 hours.
Number of contributions reviewed per week
As you can see, the weekly number of submitted contributions is up from 8 to 17! This seems to be following a trend, as the number of contributions over the last two weeks (25) is also up compared to the two weeks prior to that (18)!
Number of unique contributors per week
With the number of reviews going up this week it's obviously not that surprising that the number of unique contributors has also gone up slightly from 11 to 15 this week, but of course this is still very cool nonetheless!
Most active contributor(s)
- [Projecteer Update: Apply For Task Delegation, View Task Applicants List, View Task Applicant Profile, Delegate Task To Applicants And Team Members](https://steemit.com/utopian-io/@gotgame/projecteer-update-apply-for-task-delegation-view-task-applicants-list-view-task-applicant-profile-delegate-task-to-applicants_
- Projecteer Update: User Interface Redesign, Additional Features on the User Dashboard
- @helo reviewed 16 contributions with an average score of 73.1.
Helo doing it all once again!
Number of reviews per weekday
Not very interesting as it's all Helo, but still.
Number of contributions reviewed per moderator
Average score given per moderator
(In Dire Need Of Help!!!) - Are You Ready To Make Your Picks? '1500 STEEM & 20,000 TEARDROPS' Shared Among A Collection Of Development-Tasks For 'Ulogs.org & Steemgigs.org'. by @surpassinggoogle
This task-request is a collection of development-tasks, spanning over 'steemgigs.org' and 'ulogs.org'. Each have an issue on GitHub with more details for you to check out.
Also, if you think there is anything that can be worded more clearly, then please let me know!