We have been traveling as raw vegans for over two years and boy, it has not always been an easy ride. Traveling is exciting, enriching, colorful but it can also be challenging. Where should I go, what can I explore, where should I stay, to whom do I talk to, what can I eat.
Especially when we value a healthy diet and lifestyle, traveling can seem like a steep mountain to climb instead of a dreamy holiday.
Luckily, you don’t need to go through all the challenges as a healthy traveler but can learn from other people’s experiences. We have put all our raw adventurer wisdom into our first ebook to make your journey a bit easier and certainly more abundant.
Content to inspire your healthy travel adventures
These are some of the topics we are sharing in “Raw Vegan Traveling - A Guide for Healthy, Delicious Travel Adventures”:
- How to choose travel destinations
- Useful travel equipment
- Simple meals for the road
- How to get food for free
- Delicious hotel room meals
- Eating out as a raw foodie
- Meeting like-minded people
- Healthy habits during travels
- 7 simple raw vegan recipes
How to get the ebook today
The best part - this ebook is FOR FREE, you can access it within a few minutes via this link and start planning your next delicious trip today.
Enjoy the ride!
With a healthy body, a balanced mind and a happy soul we can make our wildest dreams come true. Raw Expansion
🍓Hungry for some healthy nuggets?
- Self-Made Vegan Milk - Healthy, Simple and Delicious
- Sunshine Smoothie - 6 Tips for the Perfect Creaminess
- Raw Cauliflower Sushi with Olive Pâté (Vegan)
🚲 Inspiration for a more compassionate, conscious lifestyle:
- The Natural Movement - Barefoot Shoes and Earthing
- 10 Conscious Gift Ideas for Christmas
- Become a Green Hero - 12 Steps to Less Plastic Waste
✨ Explore your full potential with us:
- Ritual of Forgiveness - It's Time to Free Yourself
- Holistic Health Coaching - About us
- Free Food for Everyone - Join the Treasure Hunt!
SUPPORT FOR YOUR JOURNEY
Everyone has the power to achieve their greatest dreams but sometimes we miss the forest for the trees and can need some extra help along our journey. We offer Coachings as well as Pranic Healing sessions to support you in your health, diet and lifestyle transformations.