Greetings from @davinci.witness!
Thanks to @pab.ink for making this fantastic drawing!
This is report #12 of the translation activity conducted in collaboration with @utopian-io (you can find the previous report HERE).
Last week we dared making a prediction, we guessed that this week we would see an increase in activity and we are pleased to say we exceeded our expectations. We posted a total of 82 contributions, more than double the amount of last week!
From the table below you can see how the spanish team has been the most productive, their team alone contributed with 24 translations. For this reason we are grateful for the LMs @marugy99, @alejohannes and the whole team for being so dedicated. Obviously, quantity is not all, there are other teams that have shown great commitment and they have been providing quality translations consistently and we appreciate that.
As a witness, we are doing our best to foster the growth of smaller communities and we are delighted to help. Please consider voting our witness to support us
Help us by Voting DaVinci as a witness VOTE HERE
DAVINCI TRANSLATION REPORT 12 - September 02 2018 -:- September 08 2018
WEEK 12 SUMMARY:
- 82 translations
- Translators have received rewards for $ 3,906.18
- LMs have received rewards for $ 618.08
- 89,260 words have been translated, with an average of 1,102 words per post
- Average score received to evaluate the translations is 69.35/100
- Average translation payout is $ 47.64
- Number of languages in which translations were made here are 12
- Number of translators who worked are 43
- 89,260 words were translated this week with a unit cost of $ 0.04 per word
In this table (click to enlarge) you can find averages, medians, mode, minimum and maximum values related to this weeks.
First chart show:
- Number of post (translations)
- Upvote (SUM of all % distributed)
Compared to last week:
- +115.79% Translation
- +121.20% Total score
- +71.87% Total upvote
- +130.50% Total payout
- +127.36% Words translated
Scores assigned by our LMs
Averages of the scores assigned to the translations by our LMs, the points vary from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 4 for the following categories:
- formatting, language and overall presentation of the post
- overall value of this contribution on the open source community
- total volume of the translated text
- overall difficulty rate of the translated text (this value depends on the type of text to be translated)
- rate the semantic accuracy of the translated text
In the first chart, there is overall average score assigned per week.
In the second chart, there is average time taken to review a translation. Calculated between the date and time of publication of the post and the comment left by the LM. It is not intended as time spent in the review, but only after how long the post is reviewed.
Stay tuned for the next report!
about the development of this project.
CLICK HERE AND VOTE FOR DAVINCI.WITNESS
DAVINCI WITNESS TRAIL
DAVINCI WITNESS DISCORD SERVER
If you would like to delegate to Davinci.Witness you can do so by clicking on the following links:
50 SP, 100SP, 250SP, 500SP, 1000SP, 5000SP.
Be sure to leave at least 50SP undelegated on your account.