Greetings from @davinci.witness!
Thanks to @pab.ink for making this fantastic drawing!
We are pleased to report that the activity in the translation category keeps increasing. In fact, last week we hit a record of 109,862 words translated. Another positive note is that also some of the new teams linke French, Serbian and Portuguese started contributing.
All the translation activity is summarized in the table below and the past week the Spanish team did great. Kudos also to the German team, they only have 1 LM and he is keeping up with other teams that have 2 LM.
We also wanted to apologize to the users that did not receive a vote the past week. There was an issue with the Steem blockchain and Utopian experienced some issues with the voting power and could not vote everyone.
As a witness, we are doing our best to foster the growth of smaller communities and we are delighted to help. Please consider voting our witness to support us
DAVINCI TRANSLATION REPORT 13 - September 09 2018 -:- September 15 2018
WEEK 13 SUMMARY:
- 104 translations
- Translators have received rewards for $ 4,485.63
- LMs have received rewards for $ 890.14
- 109,862 words have been translated, with an average of 1,056 words per post
- Average score received to evaluate the translations is 68.43/100
- Average translation payout is $ 43.13
- Number of languages in which translations were made here are 13
- Number of translators who worked are 46
- 109,862 words were translated this week with a unit cost of $ 0.04 per word
In this table (click to enlarge) you can find averages, medians, mode, minimum and maximum values related to this weeks.
First chart show:
- Number of post (translations)
- Upvote (SUM of all % distributed)
Compared to last week:
- +26.83% Translation
- +25.15% Total score
- +24.59%Total upvote
- +14.83% Total payout
- +23.08% Words translated
Scores assigned by our LMs
Averages of the scores assigned to the translations by our LMs, the points vary from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 4 for the following categories:
- formatting, language and overall presentation of the post
- overall value of this contribution on the open source community
- total volume of the translated text
- overall difficulty rate of the translated text (this value depends on the type of text to be translated)
- rate the semantic accuracy of the translated text
In the first chart, there is overall average score assigned per week.
In the second chart, there is average time taken to review a translation. Calculated between the date and time of publication of the post and the comment left by the LM. It is not intended as time spent in the review, but only after how long the post is reviewed.
Stay tuned for the next report!
about the development of this project.
CLICK HERE AND VOTE FOR DAVINCI.WITNESS
DAVINCI WITNESS TRAIL
DAVINCI WITNESS DISCORD SERVER
If you would like to delegate to Davinci.Witness you can do so by clicking on the following links:
50 SP, 100SP, 250SP, 500SP, 1000SP, 5000SP.
Be sure to leave at least 50SP undelegated on your account.