To all the CISCO administration and security professionals out there. Just in case you missed, here's the latest Cisco security updates.
Image from https://QUE.com website.
Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in Cisco products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system. For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities see the Cisco Security Advisories page.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Cisco vWAAS for Cisco ENCS 5400-W Series and CSP 5000-W Series Default Credentials Vulnerability
- Cisco Smart Software Manager On-Prem Privilege Escalation Vulnerability. https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-smart-priv-esca-nqwxXWBu
- Cisco Video Surveillance 8000 Series IP Cameras Cisco Discovery Protocol Remote Code Execution and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities. https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-ipcameras-rce-dos-uPyJYxN3
@Yehey Witness Projects
- Witness Servers to keep HIVE network up and running. Under maintenance.
- @Automation Chat Bot for a fun conversation. Simply call my name to start. Under maintenance.
- https://OnlineBuzz.com our very own website to help promote the use of HIVE. No downvotes.
- and other projects still in progress. Keep in touch @Yehey.
Vote @Yehey as one of your Witness. Thank you.
Go to https://wallet.hive.blog/~witnesses URL address then scroll down, type "yehey" and Vote. You can also use the form to set me as proxy.
Thank you for reading. Stay safe and healthy, health is wealth.