A command line based tool which helps you interrogate Bitshares tickets for analysis and potential airdrop target vector generation.
Check it out: ticketTracker!
What does it do?
- Downloads Bitshares tickets using new ticket api endpoint
- Summarizes downloaded tickets into a leaderboard
- Accounts for liquid/non-liquid tickets
- Accounts for ticket type (lock duration)
- Estimates the impact of creating a new ticket
- Your % influence
- Top 10 user's influence comparison
- Create templates for BTS airdrops
- Provably fair ticket selection derived from witness_signature
- Multiple ticket selection algorithms
- Forward/Reversed chunks
- PI / Reverse PI influenced chunks
- Cubed chunks
- Shooting fish in a barrel
- Variable bullet penetration depth
- Variable bullet strength (solid vs fragmentation)
- Tallies obliterated fish for reward
- Saves JSON files at each stage of computation
Plans for the future of this repo
- Establish proof of leaderboard prior to evaluating block witness_signature
- Generate broadcastable operations for airdropping BTS onto rewardees.
- TOTP/QR code generation
- Generate RND numbers with more algorithms
- Encourage more users to create BTS tickets
- Encourage BTS/NFT airdrops using this tool
Would you be interested in regular BTS airdrops funded via worker proposal? Within reasonable limits.
Are you going to create a ticket on Bitshares?
Any ideas for new number generating algorithms? Thoughts on the totally provably fair tactic of shooting fish in a barrel? 😅
Are you interested in performing Bitshares airdrops with this tool?
Hope you enjoy the new tool 👍