A rainy day 一个下雨天

in #cn7 years ago (edited)

I woke up in the yesterday morning then listened to the pitter-patter out of the window in my bedroom,

昨天早晨,我刚起床就听到窗外噼里啪啦的下雨声,

I was lying in bed, what a rainy day! I thought. What can I do on such day?

我躺在床上想,在这样的天气做什么好呢?

Rains outside were dropping on the ground from the heaven;

外面的雨一直在下着,

pedestrians were hastily walking on the pavements,

行人们急匆匆地走在人行道上,

cars speedily passed by them,

汽车快速地从他们旁边驶过,

cold winds blew to them then spun to the sky,

冷冷的风吹过街道旋转着直达天际,

the winds wrapped the rains which whipped the pedestrians and vehicles and everything outside of the window.

风裹着雨抽打着行人、汽车和窗外的一切。

I drew back my sight to the room,

我回头看着屋内,

then thought again about what things I could do in this lousy weather meanwhile the QQ chat beeped, the voice came to me from the QQ chat,

又一次想这破天气能做什么啊, 这时QQ的哔哔声传了过来,

a little head portrait was flickering in the right bottom of the screen of my desktop.

一个小小的头像在电脑屏幕的右下角跳动着。

What does she chat?

她想说什么?

"I uploaded a song to the folder of the group," she said,

“我上传了一首歌在群文件夹里” 她说道,

a sound of the song floated in the room after I clicked the play button.

我点了一下播放钮,一阵歌声飘荡在房间里。

She told me this song's name is "Love To Be Loved By You."

她告诉我这首歌的名字是“爱上被你爱的感觉.”

How happy she is!

她一脸幸福的样子!

Damned!

混蛋!

It is a saying that goes: "The well-fed doesn't know how the starving suffers."

老话讲:“饱汉子不知饿汉子饥.”

Did you hear that before?

你没听到过吗?

Where is your sympathy?!

你有没有一点同情心?!

I slammed the door behind me,

我摔门而去,

rushed in the rain,

冲进雨里,

walked absently.

漫无目的地走着,

My heart was messy in the wind and the cold rain.

风雨中, 我一片凌乱。

Sort:  

配张图片会更好!

Thank you.

谢谢你。

I can't create a picture by myself,

我不会自己创作图片,

so I worry about the copyrights of those images I would like to put here.

因此,我有点担心我放到这里的图片会有版权上的问题。

Let me think an excellent method to deal with it.

让我想好一个处理这个问题的好办法。

I'll take your advice when I grasp some technologies about that.

当我学习了一点图片的技术后,会采纳你的意见的。

你可以参加三个一活动

Thank your advice, Sir. You are somebody,perhaps someday I'll do that but not today.
谢谢你的建议,先生。您是大腕。也许有一天我会参加的,不过现在就不去了。

可以看看steemit里其它的双语文章,我个人觉得,一段段的,一段汉语一段英语,格式上给人的感觉会好些。

Ok, I'll do that, the next time.

你好。昨天,你在 steem 的 cn 社区第二次发布文章。为了让更多的人读到新人的文章,你的文章被列入了中文区新人之家的“希望工程”,欢迎点击查看

新人之家欢迎你,这里有帮助新手了解 steem 的指南。请注意,新手最容易忽视的两点:1. 千万不要丢失你的密码;2.千万不要抄袭,非原创的文字、图片、视频资料请务必注明出处,否则可能会得到差评并列入黑名单。

欢迎参加之家举办的各种活动,并期待你在未来继续发布优质原创文章!

Hello. Yesterday you posted in CN category for the second time. Your post is listed in the Welcome Center for New Steemians. Welcome to CN community. Please do not forget your password. Do not plagiarise. Looking forward to more high-quality posts from you in the future!

Thank you very much

Excellent article you posted.